• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yo, champ in the making!

Kites

Champ In The Making
Title refers to me of course. ;]

Any who, what's up all? My name is Kites, but you can call me Kites if you like. Obviously, I'm new here so if anyone is willing to show me around, or befriend me from the get-go, I'd appreciate it greatly.

I've read the rules, so I should have no problem with the laws here. I just now started playing Diamond Version due to my somewhat busy schedule *coughschoolcough*. As you can tell from my sig, I'm a newb (4th Gen. Wise). Rest assure, I do know these "Pocket Monster" games well though. =D

I've been playing pokemon since I was six years old (16 now). So that means I started in.... 1998! Almost ten years now.. Yup.

Anyways, I'm just glad to be here, and I'm hoping that this community gives me a warm welcome.

Smell ya later,
~Kites

Kites

Champ In The Making
I can show you around but I'm only like 1 month old on this site.Well I can be a lot of help.So pm me if you wanna be buds OK

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Hi there, if you have questions PM the mods or the veterans here, and if you want friends PM me or any nice people. Read the rules, have fun!

And by the way, you should visit this thread if you want someone to show you the ropes. :3

Last edited:

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Yes! Someone actually did it! I've been waiting for someone to use this title in their Newbie Introduction for like 3 years now, and you, sir (and/or madam), welcome to the forums.
Also, Angelic Pika, thanks for advertising the AANA, I appreciate it. :D