• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yo-kai Watch General

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Searched "Yo-kai Watch" and nothing came up, so don't hurt me pls.

Yo-kai Watch General

This is a thread for discussing nearly anything Yo-kai Watch. Try to keep it at least semi-game related (i.e. no strictly talking about the anime, unless it's something like saying how it deviates from, the games) so the mods look upon us with approval, as this is in "Other Video Game Discussion".

Please try and keep story-related spoilers in spoilers out of respect; Even YW1 has only been out of Japan for not even a full 3 years, and we don't have Blasters/Busters nor YW3 yet!

Trade requests for YW2+ welcome. If you agree to do a trade trade-back with someone, please respect the wishes agreed upon. If it would get you banned in the Serebii IRC/Discord chat it will get you at minimum reported here.

...aaaaand that should take care of it for now.

(A-Anyone have Bony Spirits and/or Psychic Specters? I have Fleshy Souls and need some guys... I also have Sailornyan, but she's only going to be a trade trade-back deal.)

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
It is very nice we are getting Blasters next month, the version I will be getting is White Dog Squad since their version exclusives appeal to be more. Also great that you can choose to skip cutscenes by pressing the Start button, there is a “Movie” option should you have the itch to see them at a later time.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I just bought Yo-kai Watch Blasters Red Cat Corps and I'm having trouble with a few missions.

The first mission I'm having trouble with is the sub-mission Momotaro Hunter. I can't seem to beat Momotaronyan. (located in Chapter 1)

And the next mission I'm having trouble with is Ill Appetite, the one with Devourer. (located in Chapter 8. ) Does anyone have any strategies for these?

I'm currently Blasters Rank 7, I'm on chapter 8 of Story Mode, and my entire team is in the level 30s. I've also played more than 15 hours in-game.

My current team is:

Jibanyan (Fighter) level 31 (Equipped Red Cat Blade)
No-Way (Tank) level 30
Wantston (Ranger) Level 30 (Equipped Star Pupil's Sword)
Cupistol (Healer) Level 30

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kage-Pikachu

I lent mine to a friend 2 years ago and I didn't get very far. Is there an actual plot to the game or is it just daily mission after daily mission?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Last edited:

agent9149

Did anyone see the footage of Yokai Watch 4 for the Switch?

I'm so amazed. I want to play this so badly. Although I'm a bit worried cause the battle system seems chaotic and I'm not a fan of chaotic battles. (i guess i get confused too easily lol)