• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yo-Kai Watch

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
Is anyone else into Yo-Kai Watch? I personally enjoy Yo-Kai Watch even though I enjoy Pokémon way more. I also like the monsters and how they are based on japanese folklore. There are fewer unique areas in Yo-Kai Watch but the city is huge compared to Pokémon. However I still like Pokémon's battle system better than Yo-Kai Watch as well as content.

I'm thinking of getting Yo-Kai Watch 2. I never really got into any franchise that is considered similar to Pokémon, like I never got into Digimon, however I do enjoy Yo-Kai Watch. I wouldn't say it's better or worse than Pokémon and I still love Pokémon more. If anything I think Yo-Kai Watch is a good companion game to all of the Pokémon games I own.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I really enjoy this series, Yo-Kai Watch Wibble Wobble has really being stealing away play time from training/S-Ranking stages in Pokemon Shuffle. The RNG in the first game can be a bit annoying but I heard they make it less annoying to befriend Yo-Kai in Yo-Kai Watch 2 Fleshy Souls/Bony Spirits (the localised name of Yo-Kai Watch 2 Ganso/Honke to be released on Sept the 30th) as well as allow any Yo-Kai to follow your character.

HoennPrincessAlyvia

I really enjoy this series, Yo-Kai Watch Wibble Wobble has really being stealing away play time from training/S-Ranking stages in Pokemon Shuffle. The RNG in the first game can be a bit annoying but I heard they make it less annoying to befriend Yo-Kai in Yo-Kai Watch 2 Fleshy Souls/Bony Spirits (the localised name of Yo-Kai Watch 2 Ganso/Honke to be released on Sept the 30th) as well as allow any Yo-Kai to follow your character.

That alone makes it better. I need komasan to follow me.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
Is anyone else into Yo-Kai Watch? I personally enjoy Yo-Kai Watch even though I enjoy Pokémon way more. I also like the monsters and how they are based on japanese folklore. There are fewer unique areas in Yo-Kai Watch but the city is huge compared to Pokémon. However I still like Pokémon's battle system better than Yo-Kai Watch as well as content.

I am. And this explanation is almost spot on with how I feel too.

I've spent a lot of time on this game even though this game has only been out for a month (UK person). I love the charm, huge world and unique battle system, but it does have huge flaws too, such as way too many recolours, the awful befriending rate and Terror Time (I can rant forever on how much I hate this). I have heard the second game improves on lot of these flaws and that it's a lot better than the first one. I really hope it gets a UK release date soon.

I am perfectly OK with this co-existing alongside Pokémon. I don't think it's a rip-off like so many people love to say whenever any type of monster game comes out. As long as they do decently enough to have them localised, I'll be a very happy woman.

Jirachi100

Kirby Fan
I played the demo and enjoyed it, but my brother doesn't think we should get the game (even though he never tried the demo). Maybe I'll get it years from now, though.