1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Yo ppl!! =P

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by AranaTheRhinosaur, Dec 9, 2009.

1. AranaTheRhinosaur

AranaTheRhinosaur あなたの心で..

Hey hey so I'm pretty new to the forums but been playin pokemon for a loooong time :) First started wit ma friends Gold where I basically got through all the hard parts for her lol. Of course I wanted my own gameboy and pokemon game so for my birthday I got Crystal and a GBA! =D Atm I have Crystal, Ruby, Leaf Green and Pearl, waiting for Heart Gold to be released in NZ...
    Oh my favourite pokemon are butterfree, sunflora, corsola and dragonair. Dunno why but they're my favs, and corsola was my first evah Lv. 100 :) So yeah thats me!

2. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Hello, Have fun and Follow/read the rules.

3. Skull-Kid

Skull-Kid Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

4. swampertlover5712

swampertlover5712 True Love Never Dies

welcome to the forums! :D i hope you have fun here, and i might add you to the friend list...