• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yo ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suki

hiya ppl! Im from Pokecommunity forums i guess most of you are too but anyway hi !

wow cool smilies! *admires the smilies* ;109;

C

C-Man

Suki^^ remember me? You found that pic of trunks fighting Pikachu and evee?^^ Welcome^^

unownmew

Banned
Hello Suki. Welcome to SPPf.
I hope you enjoy yourself here.
If you need anything or want to be friends, you can PM

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
hello and welcome.
if you need help or just want to chat just pm me.

PhQnix

Think Different
hiya ppl! Im from Pokecommunity forums i guess most of you are too but anyway hi !

wow cool smilies! *admires the smilies*

Not all of us are from PC, i've never visited there (I think), but welcome to SPPF (Serebii's Pokemon Place Forums) and have fun!

Also note for future reference, random smileys are normaly frowned upon in the main forums. Have fun! :D

grim reaper

Your time has come..
Welcome,pm me if you want to be friends

L

Lovely May

Hello Suki! You don't know me because I'm not on Pokecommunity.
Welcome to sppf^^

Status
Not open for further replies.