• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yo Shee's Technique to Find the Latis

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: ALL OF CREDIT GOES TO Yo Shee, who thought up the best way to find your lati for the first time.

If you are trying to find Latios/as for the first time, here is the strategy that I used:

1. Get the Acro Bike if you don't have it.
2. Get a repel. Doesn't matter which kind it is, or how many. You don't need to buy hundreds of them like everyone else is saying.
3. Go to Route 110, which is directly down from Mauville City.
4. Use your repel.
5. Save.
6. Hop in the grass (hold the B button) for about 15-20 seconds, and if Latios/as doesn't show up, go into the house that would take you onto cycling road, then come back out and repeat this step until you find it. If your repel runs out and you don't have any extras, just reset the game. This works very well, trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's the EXACT thing I typed in another thread!

If you are trying to find Latios/as for the first time, here is the strategy that I used:

1. Get the Acro Bike if you don't have it.
2. Get a repel. Doesn't matter which kind it is, or how many. You don't need to buy hundreds of them like everyone else is saying.
3. Go to Route 110, which is directly down from Mauville City.
4. Use your repel.
5. Save.
6. Hop in the grass (hold the B button) for about 15-20 seconds, and if Latios/as doesn't show up, go into the house that would take you onto cycling road, then come back out and repeat this step until you find it. If your repel runs out and you don't have any extras, just reset the game. This works very well, trust me.

Mhm.

Last edited:

pikakid

jirachi killer
This sounds like a cause for Sherlock holmes ......... no good idea but if this someelse ask them or give them credit

DarkSwampert19

The poke' master
I've tried everything to get the Latis. I hope it works.........

Oh, and never use a Wobbuffet. Ever. Seriously, they're just a complete waste of time.

This is not the best way, not is it the worst way.

Dattebayo

Banned
It's too late for me to use it, because I already caught a Latios.

Status
Not open for further replies.