• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yo~

J

Junny

Yo! Sup! Something!

I used to be here like, ages and ages ago (read: a year or so ago) as Chinchou-Chan or something similarly embarrassing sounding. I think I was "systematic" at one point? I think. And, well, I guess somewhere along the way I sort of ... forgot to continue to exist! Or something. I can't remember!

Um, anyway! My name's Junny (or Jun), 13, aaaand you can call me basically anything you like as long as it isn't lame. Though I do greatly encourage you to call me "Awesome." It's got a certain ring to it, you know?

Last edited by a moderator:

berty106

hi 'awesome' . . . >.>
and welcome home xD
there are the rules in case you forgot them in your absence!
you can PM if you need anything =]
enjoy yourself weee ^_^