• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yo

Sakura_Rain

lol, internet *shot*
I'm a n00b! Lol, obviously, I'm Sakura_Rain. I signed up maybe about five minutes ago? Anyways, I've been hovering around these forums for a while now, debating on whether or not to join. Obviously, I did join, because these forums rock and I needed something to do. :)

Ah, don't call yourself a n00b or newb or noob! Just call yourself a new member! :D Drop by a PM for any help or just ask a Mod for anything. ^^ Have fun~

*gives newb cookies* =D

Kujoshan

We've arrived...
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Do you do competitive battling?

Sakura_Rain

lol, internet *shot*
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Do you do competitive battling?

Sorry, no. I don't have Wi-Fi.

Not sure if that sounded noobish...

COOKIEZ. I loves 'em. XD

Last edited:

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
Welcome to da forums!You'll like it here :D !

Mudkip8003

Welcome to Serebii!! A place of people, pokémon and weird looking Charmander!! Well I think there is a Charmander... anyway, I hope you have a lot of fun meeting new friends and read the rules. Ask the mods if you need anything.

Sakura_Rain

lol, internet *shot*

zeno48

Zaker!
Welcome to serebii! Look around and don't be afraind to ask questions. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I'm a n00b! Lol, obviously, I'm Sakura_Rain. I signed up maybe about five minutes ago? Anyways, I've been hovering around these forums for a while now, debating on whether or not to join. Obviously, I did join, because these forums rock and I needed something to do. :)

No, don't call your self that degrading name.

Your a fresh member.

Good, welcome to the forums!