• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yogi's Breeding Thread for OU and beyond

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
I have updated the OP with all of the extra babies I have available right now, including Omanytes in honor of TPP, Fletchlings, some Froakies.

There are 28 babies I am looking to trade off, a number of which have awesome egg moves, natures, and abilities.

Fiyah

Can i trade a tyranitarite for one of the male serene grace togepis 31/X/31/31/31/31 with nasty plot

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
Sure.

I love it when I don't get notifications for threads I'm subscribed to.

Fiyah

Alright just let me get on
Should still have u from last trade

Last edited:

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
Trade with Fiyah done, updated OP to remove a Togepi; updated Wanted list to include 5IV Bold Eevee/Sylveon w/ Hyper Voice, Wish, Heal Bell.

Willing to trade an arm and a leg for one.

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
Updated stock. Still willing to pay big for 5IV Bold Sylveon/Eevee w/ Hyper Voice, Wish, Heal Bell.

Other priorities: 5IV Timid Latios, Mold Breaker Drilbur/Excadrill.

NEW LIMITED STOCK!

I don't have the sprites for them but...

Shiny Event Suicune (GAMESTP), Entei (WIN2011), and Raikou (GAMESTP), all the way from Johto!
All 6IV UT.

Edit: To my horror, it does not allow me to trade any of them. They're too special for some reason.

Additionally, I have a Timid 6IV UT non-event Reshiram straight from Unova and multiple Riolus with Vaccum Wave.

Last edited:

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
I have once again updated the OP, but I've changed the formatting so it looks make more obvious the choices of what's currently available. I'm looking to get rid of some of my stock to free up room for new projects because I really don't want multiple boxes of unloved babies.

mahogany

Hi,
Those drillburs look very enticing. I'm Willing to drop a heap of items in your lap for one. Ive got mons too, but I don't think I have many you are looking for.

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
Hi,
Those drillburs look very enticing. I'm Willing to drop a heap of items in your lap for one. Ive got mons too, but I don't think I have many you are looking for.

Sounda awesome. Just post your FC and I'll add you to trade.

EonDragonFTW

Hi there, I'm interested in your Flawless Timid Female Protean Froakie

I can offer a shiny Timid Latios thats flawless

mahogany

alright.

here is my code:0147 0095 3544 (in game name ryan)

Did have a couple questions. What are some good times for you? What items were you thinking specifically?

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
Hey, I was looking around and I really like the bulbasaur and Froakie. Do you think I could trade for the bulbasaur with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and the froakie with 31/31/31/31/x/31 IV's? I can I have these Items that you want: Choice Band, Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, Air Balloon, Assault Vest. I also have a Mandibuzz's pre-evolution Vullaby and a 31/x/x/31/x/x IV imposter Ditto. You can VM or PM me what you would like to do. Thanks!

Last edited:

brady9112

i want Adamant Guts Male Timburr 31/31/31/X/31/31 w/ Mach Punch, Drain Punch

I have 4 iv dratini Hidden ability
5 iv frillish cursed body
5 iv phanpy egg moves

shadowneko003

I can offer HA Modest Pichu with at least 4IV (I have to check my stock). Would you be willing to trade for a Marill?

Champion Silver

Do you still have a female tangela with regenerator left? I unfortunately dont have any pokemon you want but I do have a PP up or 2.

sswotwot

I can get you a Eevee with Hyper Voice Heal Bell and Wish Bold if you are still wanting one

Last edited:

sswotwot

Just realised I also have a 6IV Timid Latios to trade you

Hi I'm interested in these pokemon:
Adamant Gale Wings Female Fletchling 31/31/X/X/31/31
Modest Serene Grace Male Togepi 31/X/31/31/31/31 w/ Nasty Plot
I have Pinsirite, Leftovers, and about 50 BP.

2797jake

i have 31/X/X/X/X/X Imposter Ditto(that is the HP iv right?)
and can also offer
(all 5IV)
MAwile, Venipede, Absol, Gastly, Larvesta, Beldum, Durant, Dratini, Cottonnee, Rotom, Drilbur, Noibat, Froakie, Heracross, Horsea, LArvitar, Kangaskhan, Scyther, and Ralts.
LF: Modest Serene Grace Male Togepi 31/X/31/31/31/31 w/ Nasty Plot