• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yokou Region.

This is, and welcome, to the Yokou Region​
History: This region is known for the odd-colored rocks spread throughout the region. It is said in lore that the ancestor of pokemon, Mew lives in the center of the region. It is also said that this is the last region the pokemon master, Ash Ketchum visited before he ended his journey.

Anyway so far I only have the starting city, since I just started im making Fakemon, and trainers.

So this is the starting town, Gold Town:
Goldtown.png
Please rate

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
too much space...everything would look alot better if it was closer together. also if you want things to look closer try adding a border of trees.
The houses off the path just look wierd there should be atleast a little path to most of the houses. but besides that looks nice.

edit: also it would look better if you waited to post the over worlds and item balls

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
too much space...everything would look alot better if it was closer together. also if you want things to look closer try adding a border of trees.
The houses off the path just look wierd there should be atleast a little path to most of the houses. but besides that looks nice.

edit: also it would look better if you waited to post the over worlds and item balls

Sorry to double post but I need posts and the horibbly-scratched starters have arrived.
Starters.png

Dashleaf,Boxdog,Rockhound.
Turteel,Kopios,Fiyoir.
Morlersa,Mofenn,Mosten.

Luxray101

it would look a lot better if you moved everything closer together and maybe put less houses in, and put paths to all the buildings

Tadashi

kiss my greens
The town is really cute! Seems like a peaceful place to begin a Pokemon journey ^^ But yeah, it needs to be spaced closer together, and add a couple of paths, maybe? The town itself also needs a border. Trees? Fence? Something!

Your Water line has potential, but I don't understand the other 2 lines. How is a metallic turtle a Fire type? And how is a boxing daschound a Grass type? ^^;; I'd like to see them re-done with an existing Pokemon as a base. :3