• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno016

Not sure if it's truly that appropriate to make a new topic after the last one disappeared with the forum's drive failure, but I do wish to say hello to the people who commented on the last one again! Post if you did so I can remember who you are!

For those who didn't see my last topic, here's a short summary to describe myself, bullet-pointed for your convenience!:
--I can understand, speak, read, and write (kinda) Japanese pretty fluently, albeit with some reservations for a lack of immersion in a few years.
--I'm an artist! My preferred style is "manga"-style, whatever that means. My future dream is to be a mangaka in Japan! As impossible as it kinda is... but hey! Why give up?
--I am also musically-inclined, having some piano skills. On that note, it's only half-impressive because I totally cannot read sheet music, so my only choice is to play by ear. But I do multiple-track recordings, so it still sounds pretty nice! Even if I haven't actually played consistently for a while...
--My favorite game franchise is Pokemon. My favorite anime series is Madoka. These two things color my entire room, despite the 5-shelf bookshelf filled entirely with CLAMP manga and a few shelves of non-Pokemon/Madoka figures (and a handful of non-Pokemon/Madoka posters on my walls).

So to all those, old (a few days) and new (now), nice to meet you all! I'm in your care!

こんにちは!私はキセキです。どうぞよろしくお願いします!Nice to see your post again, Juno016!

I think it's totally fine to post again after the drive failure in the forums; your previous post was lost, anyway. I don't think anyone really minds; as long as you don't post duplicate topics. ^^

Anyway, like I said in your previous post: I took three Japanese classes at my local college, but I can't do the next part because I'm a business major now, so taking Japanese would be quite time-consuming, and would cost some extra money...

But I hope I can practice with you, Juno016! :) It's really interesting to see a Japanese speaker in the forums! :D

And your other interests seem awesome! I like drawing as well (but I haven't drawn anything lately... ^^; ), and Pokemon is obviously one of my favorite franchises.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forums! ^^

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Welcome back, oh mighty player by ear! It's my prefferred way of doing things despite being able to read sheet music. Anywho, enjoy the rest of your stay!

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
CLAMP is a good author. I enjoyed Magica RayEarth :)

Welcome to the Forums, again! Cool that you know Japanese! Glad your back. The drive-failure didn't stop you! ;)

Hopefully, your stay will be much longer!

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Soka anata no yappari nihonjin desu yo ne ( I see so you're a japanese after all)

hehe i only know how to write in romaji but not the real Japanese :D

wow so you're an animelover as well, well same here i now feel i could get along with you

anyway nice to meet you juno, have fun here at serebii

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Welcome mate, I also like Madoka lol

Juno016

Kiseki: I'll gladly help people practice! I'm confident in my skills, so I can be a good teacher, too. =P

VMace: Thanks!

MedMana: It really is fun to just listen and play things, isn't it~

Symphony: They're my favorite mangaka and my life idols. Their stuff can be weird sometimes, but I love it all regardless because I learn so much about them as authors/artists through it.

Serenaftw: Nande sou naru n desu ka? Yappari-tte... Iya, Jitsu wa gaijin desu. Nihongo ni kyoumi aru gaijin desu.

Jb: Thanks. Nice to know I have many allies. =3

Schade

Metallic Wonder
J... Juno-Kun, welcome back!!
I'm sure I don't need to do this again but.. Read the rules, blah blah, yadda yadda and PM me if there is anything on your mind, kay?

尻傷つける

Is that ok? That was just random text I had from before. Idk what it means.

Juno016

Schade: Sure thing! Thanks!

Absolushun: "I'll slice open your butt!" --or something, depending on the context...
What in the world are you reading...?

Status
Not open for further replies.