• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yotoko's Stat Card Workshop

Yotoko

The White Sycther
Welcome one and all to Yotoko's Stat Card Workshop! Now some of you maybe asking, what's a stat card? It's a little concept I came up with not to long ago, and I have 4 samples of a basic stat card to show you..
EmilyAndEvanTeams.jpg
Rival.jpg

Those are basic stat cards, meaning they don't contain actual stats, like attack and special attack. Now, as for the...

Rules

1. No more than 3 requests at a time!! After I get three requests, I will make a post saying requests are closed. No one can request until I say they're open again.
2. Please be patient. I'm pretty busy, and these things take some time.
3. No critiscm. If you want to tell me how my sprites look, wait until I make an actual sprite thread.

How To Request

Alright, here's the form you need to fill out in order to request a stat card:

Sprite: Easy, either put the sprite here, or you can ask me to make one. I will only do recolors and mixes of no more than two pokemon.
Pokemon Name/Gender: You can use the real name or a nickname for it.
Pokemon Type(s): Is it water, fire, steel, what? Let me know.
Pokemon Lvl: Well duh.
Moves: What moves does it know? Make them real moves, and I'll do the rest for you, like PP and type.

Now, that's all you really need, but, here's the optional stuff:

OT Trainer: Provide a trainer sprite and name. I will not make the sprite for you.
Stats: Provide the pokemon's stats and I'll put them on there. (For this rule, you can do all the stats, or just HP.)
Anything Else: Put something else you might want on your card here, and I'll see what I can do. No promises on this one.

So there ya have it, I think I covered everything, just one more detail...

The List

1. bleeding-elf91

Alright, request away!

Last edited:

Itachi16

Mangekyou Master
Sprite: Can I get a custom Magby
Pokemon Name/Gender: Tiffany/Female
Pokemon Type(s): Fire
Pokemon Lvl: 89
Moves: Flamethrower 3/15, Fire Blast 7/7, Blast Burn 8/8, Fire Punch 12/15
OT Trainer:
mysteriousrival.png
Name: Nathan
Stats: HP:333 Atk: 235 Def:192 Sp Atk: 317 Sp Def: 202 Speed: 185
Anything Else: Female Protagonist from FrLg on left of Stat Card (yes, ie your example) with the name Tiffany under it.

Last edited:

Yotoko

The White Sycther
You sure can, I just need to know what you mean by custom Magby. Any certain colors you want or something?

Itachi16

Mangekyou Master
oops jus' wan' the red parts blue

Yotoko

The White Sycther
Alright, I'll get started on that, probably have it done sometime tomorrow or late tonight, I'm busy today.