• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You are now entering the Magnezone... again

shiny bagon

<- OH **** YEA!!!!!
Re-post of this team last one got closed because of its size which I understand about 1 - 2 pages was just spam from Kujoshan.
At a Glance:
swampert.png
starmie.png
magnezone.png
scizor.png
dusknoir.png
salamence.png

In Depth:

The Lead
swampert.png

Swampert@Leftovers
Nature:Relaxed
Ev's:252Hp/216Def/40SpD
Moves
Earthquake
Stealthrock
Ice Beam
Roar

My wall. Very bulky can stop many pokemon and if I dont like the opposing pokemon I use roar and try my luck on something else and also setup stealth rock and roar to damage the whole team. Ev's provide optimal Leftovers recovery.

The Fast Sweeper
starmie.png

Starmie@Choice Scarf
Nature:Timid
Ev's 252Spa/252Spe/4Hp
Moves
Rapidspin
Surf
Icebeam
Grass Knot

RS any Stealthrock and then pretty much kill. Great revenge Sweeper and easy dragon killer.

The Killer
magnezone.png

Magnezone@Life Orb
Nature:Timid
Ev's: 36Hp/252Spa/220Spe
Explosion
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Fire
Flash Cannon

This is the Killer and the basis of my team. Hp Fire is to kill Scizor with ease.Thunderbolt is for Stab and Flash Cannon for Stab and coverage on Ice types that might harm Salamence. Explosion is for anything annoying my team or if his Hp gets too low then I go BOOM!

The Physical Sweeper
scizor.png

Scizor@Choice Band
Nature:Adamant
Ev's:248Hp/252Att/8Def
Moves
Bullet Punch
Pursuit
Superpower
U-Turn

Basic Scizor. Mainly used to kill Blissey,Gengar and Tyranitar also to take dragon hits.

The Wall of Defense
dusknoir.png

Dusknoir@Leftovers
Nature:Impish
Ev's: 252 HP/ 76 Defense/ 180 Special Defense
Moves
Pain Split
Will O'Wisp
Thunder Punch/Fire Punch
Ice Punch

He can annoy the opponent with Pain Split and his Def which practically becomes doubled after Will O'Wisp. Elemental punches for coverage.

The Beast
salamence.png

Salamence@Life Orb
Nature: Mild
Ev's:80Atk/216Spa/212Spe
Moves
Draco Meteor
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Outrage

The basic new Mixmence. Not much to say Use Draco Meteor then just outrage. Has great synergy with Magnezone as Salamence covers Magnezones weakness and Magnezone covers Salamence's weakness.

Changes will be in BOLD

Thats my new team please comment on it any advice is welcome.