• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You are obsessed With Pokemon When...V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

When you use your sister as a slave to make you plushies, clothes and costumes of your favourite Pokemon because official merchandise of the Pokemon is severely lacking. *whistles not-so-innocently* Heh, Jackie loves me really.

Alex

fyl
When you paint a stone yellow, and hit a rat over the head with it, hoping it will evlove into Raichu.

Hyper Shadow

when your at these forums for over a year.

Fammumar

<--Favorite
When you spend all your free time on this site. (mostly guilty)

Hyper Shadow

when you know all of the pokemon crys (guilty)

Hyper Shadow

when you put your dog or cat in a lightning storm hopeing you'll get riakou(SP?)

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
When you wanted to kill your friend, because he used your "second Earthquake TM" to teach it to Hippopotas.

Hyper Shadow

when you dig a hole in the wall hopeing for a big cavern that you can put tables and chares in.

Vycksta

Desert Flower said:
When you have a Pokemon-themed wedding.

I don't think even I would go that far. *hides Fantina dress* Not at all.
I wouldn't go that far cause i'm anti-marriage... although wearing my Tucker cosplay outfit for such an occasion would be damn snazzy. 8D

On topic, when you steal 7 fox cubs from their Mum and try to get them to evolve into the Eeveelutions before getting horribly mauled by the Mum.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
When you have memorized all 493 pokemon, their types, strentghs and weaknesses (guilty)
When you tell your pet to use bite and tackle (Guilty)
When you take your dogs toy balls and say I choose you (Insert animal's name here) (guilty)

Alex

fyl
When you put on those bunny ear things, hop around while only saying "Buneary, Buneary" over and over again.

Hyper Shadow

when you eat a berry and say "hmm this is a pretty good oran berry".

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
Well.. when you find yourself singing the Jigglypuff song while washing dishes. I'm not sure what was wrong with me, honestly.

When you get ****** off and call people Bidoofs.

XD I am going to try that. It almost sounds like a real insult, doesn't it?

K Brown

When you avoid eye contact with people 'cause you think they will want to battle you

Hahahahahahahha...excelent one !!!!

When you think it is wierd that your pet dog is getting weaker with age instead of stronger.

When you smash every rock u see thinking u might find something

When you will gladly pay $500 for a carp fish because you know it will eventually evolve into gyarados.

Status
Not open for further replies.