• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You are obsessed With Pokemon When...V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
when you are worried an insane fish salesman knocks on your door and sells to you a fish that can't even swim.

NapalmSillyPuddy

when you know the lyrics to all pokemon theme songs.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
when you start wondering if there are such things as legendary animals. (kinda guilty, back when I was really young)

Cubed

You best believe it
When you are willing to sing the Pokemon Theme Song in public.

Not me...someone else. Seriously!

Pearl's Perap

On topic, when you steal 7 fox cubs from their Mum and try to get them to evolve into the Eeveelutions before getting horribly mauled by the Mum.

This post wins xDD

When you make a hole in a bush, crawl in and you can fit a whole house in their, practically...

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
When you audibly squeal because Cartoon Network is going to air Latios and Latias on the 25th.

What? I was excited. They were airing every movie but that one, and I haven't seen it in a while.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
When you actually buy the theme songs off of iTunes. [guilty] ;;

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
When you are 10, you keep telling your friends you're old enough to be a Pokemon Trainer. guilty!

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
when you spray water at your dog, you pretend it's some sorta potion (even if it gets mad, guilty!)

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
when you start wishing your pet can glow and change form when it gets stronger. (just sillyness)

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
when you try you are insistent in beating the Elite 4 early in the game. (isn't everbodu guilty of this?)

aquasuicune

When you see a word that happens to appear in pokemon and start thinking about it.
Guilty. During an english vocab exam, I saw endure and immediatly thought "to survive with 1 HP left". I have also seen words like steel and thought "weak to fire, fighting, and ground"

PKMN trainer Justin!

(o) <--- POKE'BALL!
When you finds biiiig pieces of rock, ice, and steel and make Regirock, Regice, and registeel sculptures out of them! :D

Cubed

You best believe it
aquasuicune said:
When you see a word that happens to appear in pokemon and start thinking about it.
Guilty. During an english vocab exam, I saw endure and immediatly thought "to survive with 1 HP left". I have also seen words like steel and thought "weak to fire, fighting, and ground"

Me too. I had the word 'eerie' and immeadiatly I thought of Eerie Wind (D/P hadn't came out in America then), I was about one of three people in the class of twenty-two who got it.

Anyway,
When you believe a pinecone will eventually become a Cannon-holding Steel Ball.

Last edited:

Prof. 9

When you put fruit in a blender, take a look at the result, and think "What the? Why isn't this solid and square-shaped?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.