• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You as a Pokemon Trainer: The First Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
This Thread is about imaging you as a trainer, your first day of your pokemon journey. I will give you some questions for you can answer briefly and then narrate your story, you can make it brief or detailed, as long it make sense.

The Questions are:

Which way you want to be known?[First Name, Abbreviated name(Example A.J) or Nickname]

Which Region You want to start?Which city/town will be your hometown?

Describe your appearance?(Clothes, personality, passions admirations etc.)

What will be your goal?(Being a Gym Leader, Elite 4, Champion, Master, Top Coordinator, Top Breeder, Specialized Type Master, etc.)

Describe your relationship with your parents?

Choose your pokemon who to start.Will be starter pokemon from the lab or baby pokemon? If you chose Baby pokemon, justify briefly your answer(Example:I choose Growlithe for my first pokemon, because My dad gave it to me as a gift when I was younger)

Do you will include someone as a Rival? Describe him/her

Do you prefer be alone or someone be with you in your journey? If yes how many, And if possible describe briefly them.

Do you will walk on feet or use bicycle on your journey?

That's all, you can share more things if something occurs to you that I forgot to ask.

Now I will start my story(Take into consider that not everything what I narrate is true about myself):

My Name is Diego, I'm live in Vermillion City in the Kanto Region, I'm a guy who wears a Red Polo shirt, Jeans, tennis shoes, and a hat, I'am very brave and courageous that always willing to try and be successful, but sometimes i'm shy. My passion of pokemon brings me exited to start my own pokemon journey, I have admiration for the pokemon champion who has amazing pokemon. But it won't last long, because my goal is to become a Pokemon Master. I live with my parents which I have a older brother that is gone for a journey, My dad was a trainer when he was on my age. He stopped his journey in order to make the family and g to work. Still my dad have their pokemon in our house. My mother is used to stay in the house cleaning with the pokemon that my dad have they help her. My first pokemon was a Riolu which it is my best friend, my dad gave it to me as a gift when he went to Sinnoh and give it to me for my birthday. I have a friend who always likes to bother me and trying to show superiority on me. He's name is Juan, he is one of the typical popular guys that always thinks he is the best. As well he start his journey 4 days before I start. I don't know which pokemon did he choose from Professor Oak, but I wouldn't care much. So it's time to go on as I and Riolu leave Vermillion City and start my Journey. I used to walk on feet, because I like it. I'm exited to begin my dream , meet new friends, and catch pokemon. As I starting my journey alone, but as long I meet friends and want to join with me, I'll be glad for it. And having new experience to encounter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.