• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You Dream About Pokemon Evo? Your Dream May Come True!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
OK...in this special thread i am gonna design and draw fake pokemons ...
pre-evos or evos for old pokemons...or any good idea for pokemon that
pokemon-makers didn't thought about....

you dream about an evolution for your favorite pokemon ?? your dream may come true.... I take requests.(not all of them) or actually any good idea for pokemon and with good reason...

my style is almost similar to the real pokemons' style ..... look at them and say what do you think..

(don't post too much replies at once..)

enjoy...;355; ;355; ;355;

but don't forget to criticize or say your openion
about my pokemon ...

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
FIRST OF ALL I HEARD MANY COMPLAINS ABOUT THE NEW PORYGON EVOLUTION (PORYGONZ) SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A NEW ONE CALLED

PORYGON X

IT'S SMOOTH AND MODERN AND IT'S ALMOST LIQUID ..
DO YOU WANT TO TRAIN IT AND WIN BY IT THE LEGUE AND THE
GREATEST CHAMPIONS???!!!

Last edited:

rybo5000

<- so cute <3
hmmm, i have 2 things to say

1) Can you make me a Likitung pre-evo
2) If this shop gets busy can i help - i know what software you used to draw this and i have the same and have quite a bit of personal experience drawing fakemon! So if you would like me to help just ask! :)

Okay bi,
Rybo5000 ;385;

Inalina

cool!! Thread started!! OK... I request a Castfor evolution in all weather modes ok? And it must be cuite XD it will be fine if you do it ^^

*umbreon*masta*1*1*

Where is the rum?...
I would really really like to see an absol evo...and a pre evo of it to ^^

Rukaria

onechance.
I always thought there should be a lucario evolution that should be more tough looking.
Alos everone don't just write requests also comment on the work.
The porygon X is ok but you've drawn better though it has good shaing and really does look as if it were made out of some liquid so I guess you achieved your work and I would like to see more.

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
first of all castform is special pokemon without evolution... the evolution must be resonable first...
second absol is too tough to have an evo but it may have a pre-evo..
and locario??? does it have something mising to complete by evelotion?

and now here is the likitung pre-evo-

LIKIKI

it doesnt has hands so it uses it's tungue to explore it's inviroment...
hope you like it...
and again - don't post unreasonable requests .. try to explain why the
certain pokemon need an evo or pre-evo

;355;

splat

could you please make an alternate evo for vigoroth, such an hyperactive thing as vigoroth is, slaking is stupid.

Belgian Pokemaster

Sorry:D
then can you make a graas/flying legendary bird,joining moltres articuno and zapdos?
If you can't, can you make a castform sandstorm evo?

Last edited:

Inalina

I have calmed Castform evo(but no sandstorm mode)!! ><" and why(because YUMAWARU added this opiton): I think Castform is trough and i think it mus have an evo to use full of its power

Edit: Dont think i dont request before... look at few up posts Belgian Pokemaster

Last edited:

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Can you make a dragon Eeveelution

and

a Banette evo

nashie1

I love your style, its different from nintendo obviously but at the same time it fits with pokemon quite well.

Shouldn't this be in fan requests? Anyway PorygonX looks good, the reverse of pink and blue makes it look different enought to be what the evo should be. Pawnight rocks. The design is great and is opposite from the cutesy look of Mahwhile which I despise.

Edit: For the love of god stop typing in capitals.... I beg of thee.

Last edited:

tonyhawk7893

you should make plusle and minun evolutions
minun being a division sing pokemon
and plusles being a multiplication sign

Status
Not open for further replies.