• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You Dream About Pokemon Evo? Your Dream May Come True!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekyle07

« Awesome Growlithe!
if no one has requested...

a lucario evo?
that would be pretty cool!
;448;

Just an idea you dont have to od it but....

How about a fire, electric, and grass regi?(sorta like the grass legendary bird you did for the first gen)
But its just and idea no need to do it if you dont want.

I see you have done an evo of sableye but maybe prevo? I have seen some people doing those and they were good... Also maybe an Onix prevo, if you havent done it yet! Then... evo of Qwilfish. BTW these are just suggestions but I think they would be cool! :D

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
I see you have done an evo of sableye but maybe prevo? I have seen some people doing those and they were good... Also maybe an Onix prevo, if you havent done it yet! Then... evo of Qwilfish. BTW these are just suggestions but I think they would be cool! :D

A Sableye pre-evo? You know, EmeraldSalamance made me one, check it out!

shodyeg3.png

I have to admit, it's cool, but I would also like to see YumaWaru's idea of one.

Hey..... where is YumaWaru anyway???

Yo-ge-on

can i have a pre-evo of skitty? in shiny and normal

i will have it green in shiny ;)

Last edited:

simmers

I said "Woo Hoo"
I think Eevee should have a pre-evolution could you try that because it has sooooo many evolutions i think there should be one beforeit

mediocremaster

Mmm.. Twix...
Hey..... where is YumaWaru anyway???

WHERE ARE YOU YUMAWARU!!!!!!!!! He's not at his fakedex either. This either means that he's gone to some distant land, he's sick, he's been captured by rabid jack'o'lopes in Navada and is having his flesh devoured as we speak or he's working on something so big, it'll knock our stockings off! Wherever he is, he better not be in Navada getting his flesh devoured!

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
WHERE ARE YOU YUMAWARU!!!!!!!!! He's not at his fakedex either. This either means that he's gone to some distant land, he's sick, he's been captured by rabid jack'o'lopes in Navada and is having his flesh devoured as we speak or he's working on something so big, it'll knock our stockings off! Wherever he is, he better not be in Navada getting his flesh devoured!

I agree, he has been gone for a long time. But it isn't that likely that he's in Nevada getting assasinated by rabid jack'o'lopes. He's probably on vacation , like MediocreMaster suggested, and he's somewhere where their isn't a computer. If he was planning something big, wouldn't he announce it? Oh well..... COME BACK YUMAWARU, PLEASE!!!

Stormplayer27

pokemon is boring
can u make me an evolve form of meganium please?

Shuam

righteous
GEEZ! this is not a REQUEST thread!
YuMaWaRu even said "this is not a request thread"

so dont request! Request if he says you can and until then, dont pressure the guy!

And the guy that posted above me?

he already made a scyther preevo.

sceptilianmaster

Unconstrained
PLEASE PEOPLE
THIS GUY HAS A LIFE
DO NOT EXPECT HIM TO GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT
HE IS JUST HUMAN
HE NEEDS A FRICKIN REST AND HE DESERVES IT A LOT
SO STOP BOMBARDING HIM WITH REQUESTS FOR NOW [/rant]

YUMAWARU, I seriously love your art. And that Dunsparce evo was great, and its sprite even more. Keep up the superfantabulistic work.

Last edited:

George~©

All Gravy
I think he's makin more sprites to go in his fakedex. after all, They are so good they should be made into sprites (cant wait 4 absolord to be sprited).

If im wrong, then he is on vacation OR??? hes studying 4 exams really really really (10 hours later) really hard!!!!!!!!;444; ;444; ;392; ;488; ;295; ;376;

Bryloom

Trains and such
hey, c'mon people. There's always a long break between generations. Wait patiently for the revealing of new 2nd generation Yamawarumon.

mastersky303

The Unstoppable
PLEASE PEOPLE
THIS GUY HAS A LIFE
DO NOT EXPECT HIM TO GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT
HE IS JUST HUMAN
HE NEEDS A FRICKIN REST AND HE DESERVES IT A LOT
SO STOP BOMBARDING HIM WITH REQUESTS FOR NOW [/rant]

YUMAWARU, I seriously love your art. And that Dunsparce evo was great, and its sprite even more. Keep up the superfantabulistic work.

i agree! just let him be until he is ready!!!!!!

Rixo

Musical Trainer
Yea but just because you request something doesn't mean that hes going to do all of them.

He even said that in his first post. =_=

atlantis_kid99

^The mods thought it was a request shop so they moved it here.

YUMAWARU himself said that this shop was closed UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

PLEASE stop bugging him, and stop being selfish. He has a life, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.