• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

you encountered a true gamer

i will

• respond positive.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • respond negative.

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • ignore him.

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i am sure most of you guys know what to imagine if i mention a true gamer.
sure it's imagional based and all but some just are convinced they are one, and with that comes the usual disagreements.

anyway here's the question, how will you react when you see an avarage true gamer bragging about himself and his gaming acchievements on this forum?

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I would ask them a few questions to see if they really knew what they were talking about. And if they didn't know some obvious things then I would ask them why they call themselves a "true gamer". So my poll answer would be "respond positive" and then "respond negative" if needed.

Normally, a true gamer would spend all their time on games, so I would say "get a life."
Which is negative.

AND YES I KNOW THIS IS A POKEMON FORUM.

Last edited:

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
If it was some other game (not pokemon) I would ignore them, because I don't care.

If it was pokemon, I'd probably ask for proof.

Dark Eevee

I would ask them a few questions to see if they really knew what they were talking about. And if they didn't know some obvious things then I would ask them why they call themselves a "true gamer". So my poll answer would be "respond positive" and then "respond negative" if needed.

This ^

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Well I'd say that I'm a true gamer after playing on particular games for so long. I don't wear it as a badge of honour though as it's hardly something to be proud of. I guess I would either be indifferent or pity the person.

I would say "congratulations, you are now officially the biggest noob I've ever met" and ignore them after that. And if he/she starts to get annoying, I would crush them in their own game.

Cobalt_Latios

I'd respond negatively to the gamers who think that the true fans of a franchise are the ones who obsessively point out the flaws of a game (even if they are subjective) or who have to play games competitively in order to enjoy them.

So in other words, most of this forum.
Funniest thing, that was the biggest fear I had before going to College for the "Game Development" program. Wasn't completely wrong, wasn't completely right. Lots of the above though.

I have encountered a few of them, and did the stupid thing of attempting to refute their opinion with mine.

Didn't work very well.

C_L

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
You encountered a true gamer

Options:
Attack
Items
Switch Pokemon
Flee!
Ignore <----- *clicks*