• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You guys are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeahok

Yeah, so I am black and proud of it. Its messed up that I got kicked for defending myself not using any cuss or anything on the chat and the guy whos starting the trouble being all disrespectful and racist (Halloweenghost)stays on your chat. The admin who kicked and banned me should be ashamed and its to bad whoever that admin was didnt live down the block from me

Way to welcome a first timer to your site and good image to show

Misty's Double

How is that racism, exactly?

From what you've said, and my experience as chat and forum admins, I think you might not be telling the whole story and could have been a bit worse than you're making out... either that or you didn't realise that what you were saying was offensive.

The guy who started the trouble could well have been banned shortly after you. As far as I'm aware you can't do simultaneous bans on more than one person, and so one has to be done at a time.

Ho-oh Master

Chat logs would help.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Chat Operators are not racist, they hate everyone equally. Unless you have the logs to prove it, you have no case to present and therefore your point is moot.

Additionally, the chatroom is a seperate entitiy from the forums. It has different rules, different people in charge and different members.

Last edited:

Kaiserin

please wake up...
You wouldn't happen to be this guy, would you?

[14:09] * WiFiGuest5962 is now known as dontkickmeimblack
[14:09] <HalloweenGhost> for accusing members of being racist
[14:09] <Erik_Destler> u said the n word, shibbiez
[14:09] <Erik_Destler> :()
[14:09] <GameMX> :eek:
[14:09] <shibbiez> sorry, shouldve quoted, or changed the word lol
[14:10] <dontkickmeimblack> should kick hall0oweenghost
[14:11] <HalloweenGhost> GET a life! I never said one thing racist
[14:11] <dontkickmeimblack> see there you go being all rude
[14:11] <HalloweenGhost> you are here just to stir up trouble
[14:11] <dontkickmeimblack> no im not
[14:11] <dontkickmeimblack> im trading
[14:11] <dontkickmeimblack> your the one stirring trouble saying get a life
[14:11] <Zipzap713> Halloween, Dontkick, settle down please.
[14:11] * GameMX sets mode: +b *!*WiFiGuest@*.hsd1.md.comcast.net
[14:11] * dontkickmeimblack was kicked by GameMX (Whoops, finger slipped)

(Edited out the irrelevant stuff.)

So yeah, shut the hell up.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
That is a horrible ban, GameMX should be ashamed. It's so easily evaded it's not even funny.

But yea, sorry topic starter dude, you really have nothing going for your case, and Asuka has logs to prove it so :p

Amadeus

Landshark
You're kidding, right?

Absolute lunacy.

Of course everyone's racist. You too. You just have denial.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
So basically, you can be a belligerent A-hole, then right before getting banned (or facing some other form of punishment), you say, "I'm part of visible minority X!" BAM! The authority attempting to ban you is now racist. Better yet, just keep the reminder that you're part of a minority visible at all times so that you can do whatever the heck you want without ever facing repercussions. Congratulations, you've just won 3 internets.

Seriously, do you think that "being black" makes you completely immune to doing anything wrong? How's that for racist! Didn't it ever occur to you that maybe you were banned for.. uh.. doing something wrong?

And besides, people get banned from the SPP chat for really dumb reasons all the time, like typing the # sign.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
So basically, you can be a belligerent A-hole, then right before getting banned (or facing some other form of punishment), you say, "I'm part of visible minority X!" BAM! The authority attempting to ban you is now racist. Better yet, just keep the reminder that you're part of a minority visible at all times so that you can do whatever the heck you want without ever facing repercussions. Congratulations, you've just won 3 internets.

Seriously, do you think that "being black" makes you completely immune to doing anything wrong? How's that for racist! Didn't it ever occur to you that maybe you were banned for.. uh.. doing something wrong?

And besides, people get banned from the SPP chat for really dumb reasons all the time, like typing the # sign.

Actually typing the number sign before a word is advertising a channel, and the scripts pick up on that and ban them.

It even says so in the rules to avoid the # sign. So anyone who gets kicked for not avoiding it and complains is a moron :)

Amadeus

Landshark
Obviously. Incidently, I'm a famous Austrian composer.

Chris

Old Coot
And because this is absolutely useless now, I shall close.

You know, I hate to say this, but it really doesn't help trying to be one of the many stereotypes of black people who will try to use the race card to get themselves out of trouble.

THAT, good sir, is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.