• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You guys are so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have posted a thread on asking if someone can make an intro for me. You guys are so nice that I surprisingly got two people saying that they were willing to. I know it was only two people, but how many people on this forum page have experience on custom intros? Anyways, I also posted the same thread on other forums where those people may be looking at. To my surprise, people on the other forums were starting to ridicule me. People were saying that my lets plays were awful. I knew they were lying because I never left a hint of my url to my channel on the other forums. I swallowed it, even thought it was a lot to take in.

Yet here, you guys just gave me advice or telling me that it would probably cost money to make a custom intro. That is all stuff that I would want to hear from a forum. You guys/gals have never given me a hard time, and I really want to recognize that.

You people have treated so well, considering that I was a total butt when I first joined this forum. Thankyou so much.

-GONZOglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.