• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

you know, that pokemon reminds of...

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
haha, you guys are giving interesting answers ^^ the famale version of pikachu reminds of myself, especially the singing one they gave out, lol, anyway let's see...what else...aw yeah, snivy, ash's particularly reminds me of someone that can care less what other people think and still has a "attractive" personality XP lol

SmartD

Gigalith kinda reminds me of Chromastone from Ben 10: Alien Force and Braviary reminds me of Aquilamon from Digimon.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
[IMG200]http://chzupnextinsports.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/funny-sports-pictures-quadruple-facepalm.jpg[/IMG200]
Beacuse its based on a candle? Its known as "The Candle Pokémon". Hello?

It may sound odd, but I really had the urge to tell that guy off as well. Guess I have a hard sense of humor.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Nidoking reminds me of a mecha from oldschool Power Rangers, I can't remember his name though.

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
You know, it was only a joke. Sheesh, can't tell a joke without people yelling at you anymore....
It wasn't really funny really. It seemed to obvious to see what its based on. Even the pokedex gives you a hint. Why joke about it?
It may sound odd, but I really had the urge to tell that guy off as well. Guess I have a hard sense of humor.
YES!! Finally someone who understands!

Last edited:

Jameson1

Mes amis
Gyarados reminds me of an Eastern dragon (e.g. Chinese), but I think it was designed with that in mind anyway

Razor Xtreme

Oh, and this has nothing to do with the Pokemon themselves, but Brawly in the game reminds me of Broly in regular SSJ form from DBZ, simply because he has blue spiky hair and he has a similar name. >_>

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Oh, and this has nothing to do with the Pokemon themselves, but Brawly in the game reminds me of Broly in regular SSJ form from DBZ, simply because he has blue spiky hair and he has a similar name. >_>

he does too! never noticed til now.

In that case, Burgh reminds me of John Lennon somewhat.

Luxie

Goddess of Lust
Krookodile and his family all have names that start with K. Is that an ode to Donkey Kong and the Kremlings?

Krookodile and his family all have names that start with K. Is that an ode to Donkey Kong and the Kremlings?

You know, I thought that too. It's not like it'd be the first time a Nintendo game has referenced one of the other main series in it.

ZFXZFX

Gigalith kinda reminds me of Chromastone from Ben 10: Alien Force and Braviary reminds me of Aquilamon from Digimon.

Yeah, I had a toy of that digimon. Braviary reminded me of it straight away, probably why I like it so much ^.^

Zachmac

It wasn't really funny really. It seemed to obvious to see what its based on. Even the pokedex gives you a hint. Why joke about it?
I thought it was funny.
Hopefully no one has done this joke yet but Bidoof reminds me of Justin Bieber. Let the rage and/or laughter begin!
I haven't seen that in a long time.

Zachmac

And Four arms from original Ben10 is....Machamp ._.
Oh, that's what it reminded me of. Just saw ben ten on boomerang a couple months ago.

Cannonball or whatever it's called is Donphan or Sandslash.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
I dont know but,Snorlax reminds me of MajjinBoo from DragonBall.

mewichooseyou

Grass Trainer