• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

you know, that pokemon reminds of...

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Hopefully no one has done this joke yet but Bidoof reminds me of Justin Bieber. Let the rage and/or laughter begin!

No, this time I will do it, being the raging Bidoof fan that I happen to be. That joke is really getting old. They have BARELY similar names, and that's it.

(To be fair, it hasn't been done in this topic, yet. But it's been done many times elsewhere. ...Although it's usually Bibarel that gets compared, not Bidoof.)

SmartD

I just remembered something. Deerling kinda remind me of Bambi.

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
Jynx reminds me of one of my teachers from the first grade of middle school. Yes, I am serious.
(Both of them are ugly and annoying.)

Also, Mienfoo and Mienshao remind me of meat, since their names sound like the word "meat" in my language.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
The tiki mask pokemon Cryogonal reminds me of the evil tiki mask(Uka Uka or Aku Aku I can never remember which) from Crash Bandicoot.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Dunno why but Reshiram reminds me of Michael Jackson.........

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
my avatar reminds me of Sephiran from Fire Emblem Radiant dawn. Both are hard to defeat, they can cast magic, Jirachi's design is closely similar to the human Sephiran's design, and they're moves (Doom Desire and heailng wish; and Sephiran's ultimate light tome and staff[Ashea's staff]) are closely tied.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Now that I think about it... Zekrom kinda sorta reminds me of Alduin from Skyrim...

Talkin' to Monster Hunter, Gyarados reminds me of Lagiacrus, Salamence remind Rathalos, Cephadrome remind of Garchomp and I dunno why but Yanmega reminds of Vespoid.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Porygon line and Genesect remind me of Scott Summers (Cyclops) for some reason, could be (in Porygon's case at least) using what looks like Lazer Beams.

Last edited:

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Scraggy reminds me of the streotypical ghetto black person who sags his pants.

Emboar reminds me of a classic fat, muscular wrestling guy. Seriously, no joke :) BTW I aint a Emboar hater.