1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

you know, that pokemon reminds of...

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Liz Azzimagica, Nov 10, 2011.

1. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

No, this time I will do it, being the raging Bidoof fan that I happen to be. That joke is really getting old. They have BARELY similar names, and that's it.

(To be fair, it hasn't been done in this topic, yet. But it's been done many times elsewhere. ...Although it's usually Bibarel that gets compared, not Bidoof.)

2. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

I just remembered something. Deerling kinda remind me of Bambi.

3. vedil

vedil I do liek mudkipz.

Jynx reminds me of one of my teachers from the first grade of middle school. Yes, I am serious.
    (Both of them are ugly and annoying.)

Also, Mienfoo and Mienshao remind me of meat, since their names sound like the word "meat" in my language.

4. Mrs Mime

Mrs Mime a little haphazard

I always see a lot of Sonic in Pokémon designs.

Luxray - Shadow
    Buizel - Tails
    Azelf - Sonic
    Mesprit - Knuckles
    Manaphy - Chao
    Krabby - Crabmeat (badnik)
    Magikarp: Chopper (badnik)
    Volbeat - Motobug (badnik)
    Chimchar - Coconuts (badnik)
    Golbat - Batbrain (badnik)

5. redcharzard

redcharzard Semi-competitive

The tiki mask pokemon Cryogonal reminds me of the evil tiki mask(Uka Uka or Aku Aku I can never remember which) from Crash Bandicoot.

6. My avatar reminds me of a bean.

7. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

scraggy reminds me of one of my cousins. his pants are to big for him.

8. Chuck$$$

Chuck$$$ Inactive

Dunno why but Reshiram reminds me of Michael Jackson.........

9. jireh the provider

jireh the provider Video Game Designer

my avatar reminds me of Sephiran from Fire Emblem Radiant dawn. Both are hard to defeat, they can cast magic, Jirachi's design is closely similar to the human Sephiran's design, and they're moves (Doom Desire and heailng wish; and Sephiran's ultimate light tome and staff[Ashea's staff]) are closely tied.

10. yanmegy423

yanmegy423 Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!

Now that I think about it... Zekrom kinda sorta reminds me of Alduin from Skyrim...

11. Rezzuréct

Rezzuréct Allez Les Bleus!

Rapidash reminds me to my old dead horse... I wonder why..

12. Alter ego

Alter ego pixel

Talkin' to Monster Hunter, Gyarados reminds me of Lagiacrus, Salamence remind Rathalos, Cephadrome remind of Garchomp and I dunno why but Yanmega reminds of Vespoid.

13. Lanik

Lanik Well-Known Member

Sawk reminds me of Steve Jobs for some reason.

14. Spacialrend

Spacialrend Gallade owns

Porygon line and Genesect remind me of Scott Summers (Cyclops) for some reason, could be (in Porygon's case at least) using what looks like Lazer Beams.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  15. Ohshi

Ohshi Banned from Club Penguin

Scraggy reminds me of the streotypical ghetto black person who sags his pants.

16. WhyHelloThere

WhyHelloThere Well-Known Member

Chansey reminds me of an egg. o_O

17. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??? What does a cute flower dinosaur have to do with a random male singer who isn't going through puberty?

18. Simipour

Simipour <('.'<) (>'.')>

But Azelf is so cute and awesome. It doesn't look like sonic, nor does it make me cringe when it opens it's mouth to speak...

19. Emboar reminds me of a classic fat, muscular wrestling guy. Seriously, no joke :) BTW I aint a Emboar hater.

20. Gelatino95

Gelatino95 Not a tool