• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

you know, that pokemon reminds of...

Mesarin

Audino reminds me of that neglected stuffed plushie in your closet you just know is going to get revenge one day..

Power464646

The game
Gyarados looks like it has a laser mouth, especially when it uses hyper beam or dragon rage.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Lopunny reminds me of Girls of the Playboy Mansion *admits to watching that show*

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Froslass kinda reminds me of Loneliness.

GrassTypes.

Zubat reminds me of a bat.... I wonder why....

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>

Noheart

The Abysswalker
roggenrola makes think of a walking butthole. Oh and Walrein reminds me of a walrus

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Samurott sort of reminds me (only vaguely, so please no hate) of a Digimon. But it's been about 8 years since I saw Digimon, so I don't remember what it was called. I think it was one of Matt's digivolved Digimon. I think it's mostly the colour scheme that calls it to mind, though.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Samurott sort of reminds me (only vaguely, so please no hate) of a Digimon. But it's been about 8 years since I saw Digimon, so I don't remember what it was called. I think it was one of Matt's digivolved Digimon. I think it's mostly the colour scheme that calls it to mind, though.

Garurumon? I can see the resemblance, if you took out the scallops and made Sammy more furry.

Mew reminds me of an aborted kitten, and yes, that is a horrible image.

FaYis

Personally, I think Arceus looks like a llama.
So that Virizion is not only a phone company or a grass type Legendary but also a llama or alpaca whichever way you look at it.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Roggenrola reminds me of a Web Cam