• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

you know, that pokemon reminds of...

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
have you ever seen a pokemon and thought "you know, that pokemon makes think of (fill in the blank)"

like for me personally, an eevee makes me think of my favorite artist-Taylor Swift, why? cause their both cute and adaptible to many situations and they can both change to their envirements. Flareon reminds of her to cause she's got a firey personaly. Espeon does as well cause their both a light to the world and finally, Glaceon, a shinny one cause she has a sparkling personality that shines brighter then glitering ice...

so, what pokemon make you think of people and how would you compare them?

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Emboar reminds me of Ganon.
Blastoise - Bowser.
Ninetales - Kyuubimon
Samurott - Ikkakumon (somehow, probably the horn)
Empoleon - Batman's enemy (I forget his name)
Roggenrola - Tobi from Naruto Shippuden

Last edited:

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
XD anyway, who else...um...O yeah, Chansey remins me of a radio host I listen to cause she's the kindest, sweetest and nicest person on Radio, named Karen Sharp and she hosts "Lovesongs on the kost", hehe ^^ and a piplup (one from the MD-EoD game, lol) reminds of my my BF Shaun

@Spacialrend: I think you looking for Penguin ;)

Last edited:

Luxie

Goddess of Lust
How can Eevee who was around decades before Taylor Swift remind you of her? lol It would be the other way around. Bowser Jr. reminds me of Raichu for some reason.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Piplup reminds me of pengu ;-;

Also, piplup reminds me of the candle in beauty and the beast

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
In before it start to make a suggestion/warning.

Please don't anyone turn this thread into a "2nd/3rd/4th/5th gen pokemon look like digimon" or "2nd/3rd/4th/5th gen pokemon look like 1st gen pokemon" whine-fest please.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Litwik reminds me of a Candle, and I have no idea why.....

hmmm, yno i never noticed that, but you're right, it looks vaguely liek a candle. :)

anyway, ho oh looks liek that giant red bird that mario flies on in some mario games, AND that bird that kidnaps someoen in legend of zelda, wind waker

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
^ Ho-oh's always reminded me of a turkey. Makes him look less threatening.

Also, piplup reminds me of the candle in beauty and the beast

o_o How exactly? I can't exactly see a Piplup being horny all the time.

Ever since I realized the PokéDex entry of Jigglypuff where it says its cuteness is a self-defense, I've always had the killer rabbit in mind, and it hasn't left since. It kind-of sucks to have your childhood-favorite Pokémon be compared to something like that... aw, well.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Jigglypuff reminds me of by best friend, acts like the most threatening thing ever, looks like the least threatening thing ever, and has a dangerous singing voice :)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Time for a Mega Man themed challenge.

Empoleon = Wave Man
Magmortar = Oil Man
Pincer = Cut Man ... Okay now I'm grasping at straws. I really only had the first two.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Cacturne reminds me of Harley from the pokemon anime.

Whenever I use the move fire punch, especially from a rental Monferno in PBR, I always think of Yu-Gi-Oh! season 4 where Valon yells "burning knuckles strike!" So I always do that too.

I can't think of anything more at the moment, but it'll come to me.

Last edited:
Infernape reminds me of Brad Pitt. . . not sure

Meganium reminds me of Justin Beiber, i'm sure you know why.

Blissey reminds me of every busty old lady who fits the nurturing mother archetype, ever.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Milotic seems to remind me of Ariel. They have similar hair, if Milotic's two things on it's face are hair that is...