• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really floats my boat?

KenoShay

Sinnoh Champ
a cool breeze on a summer day

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
Suffering 200 degree weather but then walking into a store with AC, specifically Costco's fresh produce section (the cold room with vegetables).

Suffering 0 Degree weather while being wrapped around in a warm fuzzy blanket while sipping hot cocoa and watching your favorite TV show/movie.

The smell of freshly baked bread, cookies, or brownies.

Laughing non-stop so hard that you can't breathe, your cheeks hurt, and you're crying. It means you're having a great time.

Listening to music that gives you chills.

Last edited:

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Coming home to have bothof my dogs jumping on me and then having them follow me to the couch where I get under a blanket and play some Xbox. Ahhhhhh Heaven

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Having a nice long, intelligent discussion/debate with someone.

Oh, and a nice overcast day. Preferably without rain however.

vespiqueen

-Hanging out with my friends
-Eating one of my favorite meals
-Working really hard on something and being satisfied with the results
-Rainy days with a marathon of my favorite tv shows

- Watching one of my favourite TV shows with my brother
- Freshly cleaned beds sheets after a tiring day
- Bedroom dancing when I'm home alone (or certain no one will interrupt me)
- Going on long walks

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
You know what really floats my boat, when I lay down on the floor on my back with my butt above the floor and start walking with my legs but am still lying down on the floor at the same tim

FairGamer9215

My friends, a few acoustic guitars, a nice field or forest, sunshine, and jam sessions. Perfect morning, afternoon, and night. Don't even need a boat for it either!

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
When I am with good friends or on here and talking to good friends. lol I have no life apparently.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Friday nights after a long week of school! My first TV of the week and no set bedtime :D

3D992

The Living Hologram
Cold weather, hanging out with friends, my crush giving me a complement. Not to mention holidays with family.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
Playing Pokemon.
Then playing other games.
Then Playing Pokemon.
Then playing other games.
Then Back to Pokemon.