• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really floats my boat?

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Coming home from school on the weekends.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
When I'm nit standing near dude's, I just hate other dudes I get ticked when this happens, I now feel like tackling a football player and screaming "FOOT BALL YEAH!!" then running like hell

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Those "it's only funny because it's true" moments.

Aquanova

Many things make me happy
Talking with my boyfriend
A nice walk in nice weather
hanging out with my cat and seeing her purr and be really happy to see me
Being with my family
Reading a good book
there are a lot more, if I thnk of more, i'll add them. The simple things in life can make you happy.

I don't care how old you are, playing hide-and-seek is fun.

ebevan91

Relieving stress by... you know.

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
Petting my cat. The purrs are so relaxing ohmahgawddd

Fully agree with cats & their purring, I always feel better when I have my cat snuggling up with me!

Evil Quagsire

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny
Marathoning a good TV series on Netflix or Hulu. I did this on Monday with the effing AMAZING anime series Baccano!, and it was sheer bliss. Or archive binging on a good webcomic. Or playing a long session of Alpha Centauri, my favorite game ever.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Many things make me quite happy:

*A hot cup of tea the first thing in the morning

*Home made cookies right out of the oven (that I made myself)

*Reading bad fanfiction/creepypasta/trollpasta

*Ice cream sandwiches

*My boyfriend

*Having a nice, long nap

*Smoking (especially when I first wake up (after my tea), after a good meal, and before I go to bed)

*Star Wars (just in general. I love it so much)