• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really floats my boat?

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
Knowing life is good...

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
(12:11:43) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 3532/95266 [1168 points / 21 battles]!

^ that sure float's my boat. My new high score on PO,yeah!

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
The convenience of an omelette. Quick and easy to cook and tastes good, and takes up just about the same amount of time as it does to make a good cup of tea to go with it.

Thriller

Its almost time
- Wearing Purple, Blue or Green

- Drinking root beer & chewing cinnamon flavored gum.

- Listening to any song I love with a smile.

PsychicPsycho

These three videos I saw the other day, under the heading of 'Bad Lip Reading'. It's basically a video of someone talking, but with different words dubbed over that match up with their lips. I've laughed a lot watching them, and laugh just thinking about them.

Links
NFL-Various People
2012 Presidential Debate Highlights
1st Presidental Debate
Making siggies :p I cant stahp! art reallly floats my boat
Wow, I can see. Your current one looks pretty sweet.
- Drinking root beer & chewing cinnamon flavored gum.
Like, at the same time? Because that sounds like an interesting taste.

Super Llama

Aussie Poké Trainer
Random compliments, not often do I get a 'Hey, you're great to talk to' or a 'I think you're really nice.'
But being home alone playing Pokémon is always relaxing enough for me ~

and that is a beautiful signature, BrightStar

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Drinking any of the seasonal drinks from Starbucks as I relax on my college campus.

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
My new dentist is really good and that float's my boat.

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
Watching "Angry Video Game Nerd".

Helcate

Penguin Master
Nothing floats MY boat, but helium floats my GOAT.