• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really floats my boat?

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
My cat
that one dorito in the packet with extra flavouring
being hugged/cuddled
getting a shiny
finding out i did really well in a test or assignment
beating the elite four by a very slim margin
laying in bed when i know i dont have to get up early

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
When you discover that a friend of yours likes something you really like.
When you find out you've gotten an A on a test you were sure you were going to fail.
When someone you really admire compliments you.
When you discover a new awesome band/singer.
When you finally beat that one boss you were stuck on in a video game.

Grimer

Pokemon #088
Girls that are pretty but not stupid float my boat, and the end of school on a Friday. You guys have strange things that float your boat.

Not to mention it can calm your nerves down too:)

Yeah and hot showers also loosen your pores and make your skin more irritable.

Last edited:

xDWarrior

Looking at bacteria under the microscope. Something about looking at Staphylococcus Aureus really gets me excited.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
You know what really floats my boat? The Dead Sea. You know, because of how salty it is, so that the water is better able to keep boats afloat.

...Oh wait, "floats my boat" is a figure of speech, isn't it? And besides, I don't even have a boat.

Well, anyway, one thing that really floats my boat is seeing a rainbow in the sky. Especially if it had been raining really hard prior to that. A couple of days ago I was driving home when I saw one not only in the sky, but all across the road because rain was still falling all around nearby. My mouth hung open and my eyes were wide in amazement all the way back home, and I kept saying thing about how wonderful this was and how beautiful everything looked. And yes, I was completely sober, in case you were wondering... otherwise I wouldn't have been driving, we hope.

In fact, a lot of things that float by boat revolve around seeing certain things in nature. Also on the list are being surrounded by trees and seeing lots of stars in the night sky (which rarely happens given the light pollution in my hometown).

Also nowadays I get really excited, perhaps a bit overexcited, when I hear good news about a job or a college I'm applying to. And at my current job working at a shoe store, it really floats my boat to see a customer really happy about a pair of shoes I found for them (especially if they don't see their size in the style they like and I grab it from the store's back storage).

Brew

Mad dreamer
You know what really floats my boat?

Curling up under a blanket on a snowy or rainy day, the pitter patter of the rain lulling me to sleep...

Demolishing my rival in any aspect of school...

Learning new things...

And destroying Emmet and Ingo in the Battle Subway.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Thinking it's Thursday night, then remembering that it is, in fact, Friday, and one can sleep in the following morning. :D

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Fires float my boat. Well, until my boat is gone. But seriously guys there is nothing better than a good fire in my opinion

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
Listening to Katy Perry on a rainy afternoon on my room by myself