• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really floats my boat?

I made this to coincide with the "You Know What Grinds My Gears" thread, which I am a frequent visitor of. I enjoy the idea of that thread because it give people a place to blow off steam and find common ground with people about little pet peeves.
That being said, I think that little things can also bring great joy, and we should be allowed to celebrate those little things that bring us joy.

I'll start:

You know what really floats my boat? Eating a warm meal on a cold rainy day.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Being with my only IRL friend. ^ ^

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Material lighter than water.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Ugh...my pun worked horribly.

Just having a peaceful and happy time with no conflict.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Being hugged when you really need a hug.

Being surrounded by people who make you laugh until you lose your voice.

-Nator-

Writing a winged story on a piece of paper and putting a lot of thought into it.
Takes your mind off all your surroundings.

PsychicPsycho

Beating a game on the hardest difficulty. Of course, the trip on the way there would likely fall into the 'grind my gears' section.

Also, having some Taco Bell with a bunch of fire sauce.
Material lighter than water.
lol