• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really grinds my gears

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
I'm not saying I don't agree with this, but....it's a baby. You can't tell a baby to shut up and expect it to shut up. That's not how it works.

I understand that, Im just saying that it's annoying to me.

blackterminator3

When people drunk drive, I mean are you for real. If you are going to drink, then drink at home and never leave it.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
When you wait for thirty minutes for a bus and then two come at once.
Oh yeah TFL, because having two buses come at once will really help speed up our journey to erase our lateness.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
When you wait for thirty minutes for a bus and then two come at once.
Oh yeah TFL, because having two buses come at once will really help speed up our journey to erase our lateness.

I blame people on wheelchairs.

No, not actually the handicapped people themselves. Most of the time, it's the bus driver who doesn't know how to operate the wheelchair lift that annoys me. :/

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I blame people on wheelchairs.

No, not actually the handicapped people themselves. Most of the time, it's the bus driver who doesn't know how to operate the wheelchair lift that annoys me. :/

Not just wheelchairs, bus drivers seem incapable of doing anything basic. Have you ever been held at a stop and heard that female voice say "This bus is being held here briefly to help regulate the service"? I mean, I know they have to stick to a schedule and everything but I managed to get the early bus so why should I have to wait for people who can't bother to turn up on time for their transport?
And another thing - people who decide that the right moment to juggle their change is when they get on and hold everyone up who already paid. I mean, my god! Either sort out your change in the five minutes you've been standing in the queue or buy a friggin' Oyster Card like the rest of us!
Oh, and yet another thing - the front of the bus says it's going to Oxford Circus, the voice inside says it's going to Oxford Circus, the bus timetable at the stop says it's going to Oxford Circus, EVERYONE on the bus knows it's going to Oxford Circus, then tourist gets on - "'scuse me, this bus go to Oxford Circus?"
*facepalm

Stupid bloody British transport systems....

Rave

Banned
What you say online comes back to you irl, because online in reality is an extension to irl.
And then you have to go thru the arduous process of apologizing and humbling yourself to state that you corrected yourself and won't do it again.
blah blah blah

fml

also, joking. joking grinds my gears and is no laughing matter. i'm serious.

Maaske

I really hate indecisive people, cause I work in food service. I mean they sit there for 7 or 8 minutes going "Umm.." or "Hmm.." when I'm standing there waiting to get something as simple as a drink order. Bloody idiots..

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Poor grammar is what's pissing me off when they pretend to be brainy.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I agree with Babies on airplanes. and in busses, and public areas.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Dogs that are afraid of storms and go pee every where in your house i hate those types of dogs they can be really annoying

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Not just wheelchairs, bus drivers seem incapable of doing anything basic. Have you ever been held at a stop and heard that female voice say "This bus is being held here briefly to help regulate the service"? I mean, I know they have to stick to a schedule and everything but I managed to get the early bus so why should I have to wait for people who can't bother to turn up on time for their transport?
And another thing - people who decide that the right moment to juggle their change is when they get on and hold everyone up who already paid. I mean, my god! Either sort out your change in the five minutes you've been standing in the queue or buy a friggin' Oyster Card like the rest of us!
Oh, and yet another thing - the front of the bus says it's going to Oxford Circus, the voice inside says it's going to Oxford Circus, the bus timetable at the stop says it's going to Oxford Circus, EVERYONE on the bus knows it's going to Oxford Circus, then tourist gets on - "'scuse me, this bus go to Oxford Circus?"
*facepalm

Stupid bloody British transport systems....

Well, I live in the US, and here, there's no female voice that says "This bus is currently being held here to help regulate service."

I hate the second part. Especially those adults who bring their kids along with them--they seat their kid like three seats away from the front of the bus, walk back, juggle change, put change in, and look back and forth every two seconds to see whether or not their kid is misbehaving. It gets really annoying, especially if you're the next person to pay/tag your card/show your transfer.

I get none of the third scenario.

Oh yeah, and on certain buses, old people with groceries sit in the front (well, they're old, so they can't really tolerate walking much, I understand), and they put their groceries on the floor, right? Well, it's a pain when it's a busy bus line and people can't get off through the rear since there are too many people, but people can't get off through the front either because all those grocery bags are in the way. x_x

GreatGonzales

The Master
I thought of 2 more things.

1) When users decide to insert their name AFTER EVERY SINGLE FREAKING POST.

Like this:

Hey guys blah blah.

-RandomUsername
----------------------------

Take whatever pisses you off the most, multiply the amount it annoys you by 1,000 and that's how much that just sends me through the roof.

2). When users hog the games threads and make every other post. Let somebody else contribute. Go away.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

S/utty prostitutes have a place in the hating part of my mind.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
Well a lot of the problem is kids these days are pretty much brats because of their physical immunity to discipline. Touch your child and they go crying that you beat them and pretty soon you've got a lawsuit of CPS on your back.