• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really grinds my gears

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
When your mom can't keep your business a secret.
Oh yes. How parents love to do that even if you tell them not to tell others.

I really have this problem with beggars. Asking you for change is one thing, but what I really hate about them is that they keep touching me just to get my attention. I feel sorry for them.

I also really hate people that sound too assertive. I hate the fact that they use really big words to insist that they're right. Sometimes, I feel like they're the right people though deep inside I know they're wrong. I really feel like beating them up.

I also hate people that curse just for fun or for the sake of being popular. Saying the f-word or the s-word doesn't sound right, especially when used too often. Too bad a lot of people like that.

Estellise

peachy

Indigoodra

I also really hate people that sound too assertive. I hate the fact that they use really big words to insist that they're right. Sometimes, I feel like they're the right people though deep inside I know they're wrong. I really feel like beating them up.

but what if they are right

then you just look stubborn

sweetie

lovely love
When your mom can't keep your business a secret.

ugh, tell me about it. my mum just HAS to inform all my aunts when i did something wrong or something personal has happened. i mean what will telling them do? the most they can do is listen or have a lesser opinion of me.

but when i do do something right that all goes unoticed.

mum logic

Jinvaani

People who think him or her is helping me with my shyness problem when there not.

Absolutely.

I just think loud people are embarrassing, and I don't like people entering my personal space. I prefer to keep myself to myself. If people notice I'm being shy, I'd prefer they kept it to themselves, not embarrassing me with it.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
People that talk so loud i hate that it can get very annoying which is why when people talk so loud i leave the room

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
People that are just so stupid that they don't know the simplist of things that gets so annoying

Draco.

Dragon Master.
When ppl think pikachu is the best pokemon in the world...

( my parents asked me today: how many pokemons is there? and then how does it come that pikachu defeats all of them? )

and i was like, dafuq?

pikachu is a beast in the anime, not acctual game

Swagsire

People that are just so stupid that they don't know the simplist of things that gets so annoying

Well thats just kind of rude. Not everyone knows everything you do, and you need to show some respect for that. People playing dumb, is something that grinds MY gears.

The true thing that grinds my gears are people who put their ENTIRE workplace on a pedestal, and will defend it to no end even if they have nothing to do with it. (EG: defending another mcdonalds branch employee who got an order wrong). That TRULY grinds my gears QWAA ;195;

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
People who just join in randomly into your conversations and they have no clue what we were talking about, yet they still try to act as if they were involved the entire time.

Or people who judge others on their age/appearance/gender/social status/or for just what they like (e.g Pokemom, MLP)

Crimson_Blazer

Someone at work asked me if it was safe to eat treated lumber....ive had people ask if its safe for horses and stuff, but ive never been outright asked "is this wood safe to eat?" the look on my face must of been priceless because he just said nevermind and bought untreated wood..

lidaboy

procrastina...
Unskippable cutscenes. Combined with the lack of a "retry level" option, it's one humungous time waster.

something about this just screams sonic, even if i cant remember which game it is

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
something about this just screams sonic, even if i cant remember which game it is

Actually this was in reference to Boss Blitz Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 2. SMG2 has no reset option, and every time you leave and go back to the levels, you have to sit through 2 or 3 cutscenes for each boss. I think some Sonic games are guilty of it, too.

blackterminator3

Oh dear God yes. My mom doesn't know when to shut up.

Oh yes. How parents love to do that even if you tell them not to tell others.

My mom is the queen of that.

I really have this problem with beggars. Asking you for change is one thing, but what I really hate about them is that they keep touching me just to get my attention. I feel sorry for them.

I also hate people that curse just for fun or for the sake of being popular. Saying the f-word or the s-word doesn't sound right, especially when used too often. Too bad a lot of people like that.

I feel bad for you, I can't tell anything to my grandma on my mom's side.
It was nothing bad, but it was about my bank account and how much I spend.
ugh, tell me about it. my mum just HAS to inform all my aunts when i did something wrong or something personal has happened. i mean what will telling them do? the most they can do is listen or have a lesser opinion of me.

but when i do do something right that all goes unoticed.

mum logic

I mean really, it is my work money, I will buy whatever I want. I don't tell them what to buy. Hell, I don't even tell her secrets.

Also what gets me is when people in my neighborhood has a trash compactor that has a button to smash trash together, but always leave them full like lazy kids.

Bossk

Like a champ.
-Bad grammar
-Nosy people
-Obnoxious people
-"Tough" people; the kids who are up in everyone's face and says to everybody "fight me, fight me!"... I know too many people like that. >_>
-Whiners. I know some people that are just like "I have to go mow the lawn right nowww. Ugggh." when I say "then do it?" the response will be "But I don't want toooooo." It's really annoying, like man up.
-People that "change" themselves to fit in or care about what others think. I'll wear a Star Wars shirt to school and some people will question me like "Omg, you're actually doing that? I would never wear that in public!" Like seriously? If you like something don't be afraid to show it, and don't change your interests because it's popular.
-My generation
-My music generation
-Spoiled little brats who don't appreciate what they have/had. When I was a kid I'll admit that I was spoiled, but I appreciated it and still appreciate what my parents did for me now.
-Bad parenting.

There's more, but that's the gist of it.

Also, something I read before is when people don't know the simplest things. Not to sound like an elitist, I know when it's okay. Just because I'm in these "honor" classes and do harder math, physics, ect. I don't expect them to know everything. It's just when people are too stupid to realize very simple things such as screwing in a screw, 2+2, ect. It's annoying when you're trying to help and someone doesn't even know the basics of something.

Last edited: