• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really grinds my gears

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
anyway 99% of the problem with the last few generations of children is that parents will do ANYTHING to get the #$&#* away from their kids for as long as possible, and typically this means just completely tuning them out.

This is so true. I see so many parents completely ignoring their kids because they're "busy" with their phone, talking with friends, etc.... If you don't want to be around your kids, why bother having them? So many people these days are just not cut out for raising children.

blackterminator3

People with bad breath.

Chili

I would habe turned around and slapped them in the face, lol, no I would have done
exactly what they were doing so that they wouldbe just as annoyed as I was then they would stop.

I started to do it but then my Dad gave me this look I gave it back to him he laughed and I did too. Then they left and I was like YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Sarcasm. It's funny and witty on occasion but that doesn't mean that you have to phrase EVERY SINGLE REMARK in a sarcastic tone!

lidaboy

procrastina...
new thing i remembered:

When your parents constantly compare you to other people to make you feel bad. it pisses me off to no end.
parents that wont just STFU when they gt too annoying

Flame Mistress

new thing i remembered:

When your parents constantly compare you to other people to make you feel bad. it pisses me off to no end.
I have to deal with this every single flipping day. Honestly. Well, it's mostly my mum, but still...

I've learnt to tune them out by wearing headphones, though. XD

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
new thing i remembered:

I have learned I will never live up to my moms unrealistic expectations of me. She just whines about how much I mooch and don't do anything when I'm broke. She goes on and on about how intelligent I am but how I don't do anything. I usually just say "Maybe if you were smarter when you were my age, and my dad wasn't a joke, I'd actually have parents that could support me through school and I wouldn't have to work a decade just to go."

I know there isn't much they can do about it, but the reality is I was born with a terrible hand of cards and it is going to take me longer to play them successfully.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Thats the worst -___-....

Edit: Also when people ask if I have an accent, just cause Im from Minnesota >.>

Last edited:

dd1zzle

Several things

-When people drive slow in the left lane

-When people talk obnoxiously in class about their own life

-When people post dumb things in a thread
Example: Thread title: "What is your favorite cartoon show?" Comment: "I hate cartoons!"

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
new thing i remembered:

So True! The amount of times my mum has said:

"Why can't you just be like.... *insert friend's name here*

Draco.

Dragon Master.
That people buy iPod's for 100$
and uses 10$ headphones -____-

funrush

Elite Beat Agent
People who are overenthusiastic about a new Call of Duty
People who use text-talk in real life (such as lol)
People who are loud all the time for no reason.
Smoking
Unnecessary homework - Home work which involves kids teaching themselves the lessons, summer reading assignments (I already read a ton during the summer, I don't want people telling me what I have to read, and giving me worksheets to fill out about it), homework the teachers assign because they can't fit it into the class schedule
People who waste my time
People who try to rip me off
People who do drugs and insist that you should too
Adults who think that just because they are older means they are smarter, which is a really backwards way of thinking.
Websites with ads (already have had enough viruses thank you)
Gamestop's trade in prices
Parents who try to get shows off of TV because it's not appropriate for their kids, and don't realize that the fool-proof strategy for that is just watching their kids.
Censorship
Blind-draw Gumball Machine Collectibles
Places that require you to be at least 16 to work there.
People who won't let you finish a sentence.
Places that auto-log you out when you're typing a long post.

Cutty

Forever now
I hate to do someone's work while I myself is quite busy.
It happens cuz the boss can't find a competent worker.