• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really grinds my gears

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
REALLY SLOW Computers/Technology...

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
Pests that are hard to catch

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Extremist groups, bullies, bigotry, cheating and fan fiction which contains a lot of gore/character derailment/frequent canon character deaths. The first three because they are some of the cruelest non-criminal things a person can do, the fourth because it's unfair and ruining the fun of a game, and the fifth because it seems to miss the point of the original series (if it's something like Pokemon or My Little Pony).

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
You want to know what grind's my gear's? I tell you,People who abuse power. Yeah you heard me I don't care who it is politician's,official's,moderator's even programmer's abuse their power now everybody I teach mixed martial art's,program computers and I'm also a gym leader/moderator at another website and power abuse is all to common.I tell you what I never abuse my power but people all over the world do...so to all people that abuse their position of power,you really grind my gear's.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Let's see what really grinds my gears....

I can't stand bad grammar or people who misuse the word 'there' or 'their' or 'there are'
Like when someone says, "Yeah, there people out their who say that." And when they constantly mess up words. Don't get me wrong, everyone does that sometimes, it's just when someone has like a chronic case of it that they constantly mess up the most easy word there is, that's when it bugs me.

And yes, abusing power. There are several users on here who abuse their power.

And baby crying. Don't get me wrong, I can take it most times, but when they sit directly behind and I can't hear my own thoughts anymore because they refuse to take the baby out of the room, that's irritating.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
This post.

I agree. I come back after who knows how long it's been since I've been on this forum, and see this sh*t in misc. Mother of God.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
Oh Something that really really really grinds my gears is when a guy with mid-length hair who wears a cap almost 24/7 sit in front of you in class and keeps flicking their hair about the place. That is the most irritatingly annoying thing that has happened in my life. Who gives about their hair? You might as well play "Whip My Hair - Willow Smith" in the background!

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I'd have to say the super intendant of state in Indiana. Either him or the governor. They're basically forcing kids to learn advanced stuff a grade above their own and making graduation more difficult to accomplish. Oh and yeah, they're also lessening the funding to the arts, like drama and band.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
yeah they had this very interesting JB like trend at my old school for 3 years straight. I think its still going this year too -_-

Murton

Once you were lost.
I'd have to say the super intendant of state in Indiana. Either him or the governor. They're basically forcing kids to learn advanced stuff a grade above their own and making graduation more difficult to accomplish. Oh and yeah, they're also lessening the funding to the arts, like drama and band.

Why is this a problem? Making graduation more difficult forces kids to buckle down for school, resulting in smarter kids. I can understand why one'd be annoyed by the funding to arts lessening, but it's better to cut down the finances of fun and unnecessary stuff like arts than something obligatory, like education.

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
Hmm, when people say "you know what really grinds my gears" really gr- Ehrm, I mean rustles my jimmies.

richm88

shiny hunter
A thing that grinds my gears is when you know you are right about something and the person whom you are have the debate with thinks there right and will not give in even though they are clearly wrong and you just can't get them to understand.
I know I should just walk away and forget it as I know im right and thats all that matters but I hate people trying to make out that im wrong about things I know im not.

Klaus™

Banned
people who can't write in proper english. o, and people who dont read the f*cking rmt rules. descriptions are there for a reason. also, hackers, hipsters, and, before GTFO people. no, you GTFO Obama!

o, and fat people who wear skinny jeans. thats just gross. also, people who argue you with you but never giving a valid reason as to how you are wrong. and bar soap. judge me how you will.

Last edited:

ChedWick

Not necessarily something that grinds my gears but, the grammar nazi irony in this thread is astounding.

people who can't write in proper english. o, and people who dont read the f*cking rmt rules. descriptions are there for a reason. also, hackers, hipsters, and, before GTFO people. no, you GTFO Obama!

o, and fat people who wear skinny jeans. thats just gross. also, people who argue you with you but never giving a valid reason as to how you are wrong. and bar soap. judge me how you will.

Case in point.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Well at least some people on here agree with me that babies are annoying at a restraunt when their crying