• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really grinds my gears

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Well at least some people on here agree with me that babies are annoying at a restraunt when their crying

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Well at least some people on here agree with me that babies are annoying at a restraunt when their crying

Babies are always annoying

I don't really like human babies

They're so disproportionate

Being an artist, things that are out of proportion make me cringe

Like giraffes

I don't really like giraffes that much either

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Hm...I tend to dislike people saying stupid stuff, teenagers who think that the more they swear the cooler they are, the word cool in general, and my brothers.

How does one go about liking Misty fans?

Maybe so, but he is right. Having five people you can really consider friends is quite an accomplishment.

When you're older you'll know what this means.

Ummm, I wasn't talking about me having 5 friends.....
Another thing that grinds my gears, is Justin Bieber.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Oh and when people stutter. I know they can't help it, but I still find it nearly impossible to hold a conversation with someone who can't put together a proper sentence. :\

So I take it you must have hated Bella extra.

Hmm, I don't like it when certain teachers make some things impossible, such as my history teacher. He made our final nearly impossible to complete, and the only ones who did were the guys who didn't care for it and wanted to get over with it quickly.

You know those people that shove their opinions down other people's throats? I have nothing nice to say about them. They're that irritating to me.

And I'll retract my previous statement about Misty fans and broaden it to people that hate any fandom, thing, or genre because of its fans. Every fandom has a group of irrational, arrogant fans, but saying they're all like that is no different than saying all Americans are fat, lazy, and stupid. - which also annoys me btw.

/rant

Aegon

Ummm, I wasn't talking about me having 5 friends.....
I wasn't referring to you. I still don't see how this changes the point.

And I'll retract my previous statement about Misty fans and broaden it to people that hate any fandom, thing, or genre because of its fans. Every fandom has a group of irrational, arrogant fans
And it just so happens that the majority* of Misty fans are irrational and arrogant.

but saying they're all like that is no different than saying all Americans are fat, lazy, and stupid. - which also annoys me btw.
but its true

*all

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
You know what really grinds my gears? When I'm watching a movie and black people start shouting for no reason, or when a black person pushes me over for no other reason then that they are blind amd all weight over 400+ pounds.

So in short black people grind my gears.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
You know what really grinds my gears? When I'm watching a movie and black people start shouting for no reason, or when a black person pushes me over for no other reason then that they are blind amd all weight over 400+ pounds.

Man, I sure do miss those Jim Crow days myself.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Slow computers (as someone pointed out), irritating noises, *****y people, the Go Compare adverts... those sort of things annoy me.

Oh you want some attention, here you go. Some attention that you can do stuff with, use it wisely.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
sorry i don't have these "gears"
however my jimmies do get rustled when i hear other people complaining

Bad grammar. I Can't Standd Whenn Peoplee Typp Lykk Dhiss Doee . It leaves me wondering why people these days are so darn stupid.

Oh, and a slow internet connecton. LoL is a pain to handle now. ;~;

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Aura they aren't stupid, it's being child like. On LOLCatz its funny. In a forum... it s silly.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Seeing as how memes just came up, nothing drives me up a wall more than Memes...but I will not go further into that, since that is a different thread.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Directed there by my in touch daughter, years ago. She has also shown me Tumblr which is hilarious! So :p