• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really grinds my gears

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I hate it when someone is joking around with you and some of the things that they say are pretty offensive but you just shrug it off. However when you joke around in a similar fashion, they get all butt-hurt and offended to the point where they get mad at you.

Yeah, I hate that! Like my friend insists on insulting my intelligence (when I make far higher grades than he does), and when I retaliate he acts like I'm the bad guy!

Also, it really irritates me when the alcoholics who bust mailboxes at my school tell me I don't have a life. Yeah, right...

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
When you let your friends borrow something and you never get it back and then there like oh you never loaned me that i am like yes i did and they say oh i must have lost it that gets so annoying

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
You mean like how NBC cut away from the end of the Olympic Closing Ceremony for that stupid sitcom? That p***ed me off to no end, because they could have waited until the whole thing was over before showing their new show, but no, they had to shoehorn it into that particular time slot. NBC sucks.

I am gonna be honest, if they dragged that on while I was waiting to see a show, I would be pissed off (I am talking about the Olympics, I am not a big fan of it, don't even know who won). It's the same with all sports and reality shows, they drag on (And this is something that grinds my gears) and makes the show end up showing much later then it was meant to be aired. (I really don't give a two hoots if he's cooking good or if she can sing or they can do whatever, give me my damn show).

So I would be the exact opposite if they had taken so long to air the sitcom (Unless it said it was finishing at this particular time and did it, if they already told us that it would end and the sitcom was postponed until later, fine but go over my shows despite you were meant to finish freaking 15mins ago and I will get annoyed).

Although Channel 7 and 11 has suffered from what has to be the worst thing, it's not even a show in the world. See in Australia, between 5:55-6 and 6:30-6:35pm is this little thing called Couch time >.>, basically it's two guys who I believe only did it just for their pathetic 5 minutes of fame, and they do completely stupid things, and think everyone loves the Shire (I have not seen one person on FB say that, or even talk about it). And because they last maybe 5-10mins of idiotic airtime, this causes Neighbors to run late.

And what happens when that runs late? It causes viewers who also watch Home and Away have to choose between the last five minutes of Neighbors or the first five minutes of Home And Away. And then it goes on to effect every single show, so if you want to watch a show on Ten and Seven, say like you watch Futurama on 11 and then head to Criminal Minds on 7, you have to miss the first/last five minutes of the show depending what you choose. It's bad enough when reality shows do it, now we got a pathetic piece of crap, this is not Toasted TV, go take it where it belongs, where people won't care as much and it's actually part of the show.

Anyways on the topic about buses, I have sat in the front before but nobody's ever given me a look for it (However the bus is usually empty or half full, so it's not really a big deal, and when it is full, well the back and middle is usually all taken, so you got to sit where you can). However I do remember once I was sitting on this bus, minding my own business and this older large woman comes on and walks to where I am sitting (This isn't even the chairs for elderly or disable people, those seats were in front of me and empty).

And instead, you know of saying please like a decent woman, all she said was "Move", now I didn't hear her 100% because as I said, I was minding my own business, but I know I did not hear a please, I don't think I even heard her say anything, so I moved across, and well, let's just say it times like that I realized I am really not that fat, because this woman was and there was only a tiny space for me. Now the problem here, is not once did she say Please, Thank or anything, ten bucks she thought I was 15 and just some teenager (I am 24 but people assume I am 15). Look I will be polite and let you sit there, but if you can't be polite back then I will be annoyed, when I sit somewhere, I always ask "Can I sit here?", which doesn't happen much on the bus because I beeline for the empty seats or stand if it's too full.

And that's another thing that grinds my gear, older people who always go "You must show respect to your elders, and to get respect you must earn it"...

That's interesting Grandpa, mind telling me why I have seen you swear at kids just for sitting at a parking lot (Note my grandfathers never did this, well I am not sure but they have passed on). It's funny how older people spout all of that, and yet when it comes to it, they do not show respect to younger people, assuming they are all idiots who need to be slapped. I am sorry but I was told to get respect, you earn it, and this goes for anyone. Unless I see what you have done to earn it, I will not automatically respect someone, especially if they can't respect me. (There are some in rare cases, such as Veterans and police officers, however they shouldn't act like jerks if they want respect too, if I see them being a jerk, there goes my respect)/

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Another, when it's a vacation and I can't go anywhere. I'm so freaking bored right now.

I also don't like it if another guy in my house uses the net in another computer. Why? The internet connection get's so freakin' slow and could even lose it's connection.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I am gonna be honest, if they dragged that on while I was waiting to see a show, I would be pissed off (I am talking about the Olympics, I am not a big fan of it, don't even know who won). It's the same with all sports and reality shows, they drag on (And this is something that grinds my gears) and makes the show end up showing much later then it was meant to be aired. (I really don't give a two hoots if he's cooking good or if she can sing or they can do whatever, give me my damn show).

So I would be the exact opposite if they had taken so long to air the sitcom (Unless it said it was finishing at this particular time and did it, if they already told us that it would end and the sitcom was postponed until later, fine but go over my shows despite you were meant to finish freaking 15mins ago and I will get annoyed).

Although Channel 7 and 11 has suffered from what has to be the worst thing, it's not even a show in the world. See in Australia, between 5:55-6 and 6:30-6:35pm is this little thing called Couch time >.>, basically it's two guys who I believe only did it just for their pathetic 5 minutes of fame, and they do completely stupid things, and think everyone loves the Shire (I have not seen one person on FB say that, or even talk about it). And because they last maybe 5-10mins of idiotic airtime, this causes Neighbors to run late.

And what happens when that runs late? It causes viewers who also watch Home and Away have to choose between the last five minutes of Neighbors or the first five minutes of Home And Away. And then it goes on to effect every single show, so if you want to watch a show on Ten and Seven, say like you watch Futurama on 11 and then head to Criminal Minds on 7, you have to miss the first/last five minutes of the show depending what you choose. It's bad enough when reality shows do it, now we got a pathetic piece of crap, this is not Toasted TV, go take it where it belongs, where people won't care as much and it's actually part of the show.

Well, I understand where you're coming from, because a lot of times, sporting events or "special" programming cut in to what I'm trying to watch, so yeah, it gets annoying. However, I really enjoy watching the Olympics, and I only got to see half of the Opening Ceremony because I had to go on a trip the next day, so I was really looking forward to seeing the entire Closing Ceremony. Mind you, the show that interrupted it wasn't an established show (and if it were, I would understand the frustration); it was a new (and IMO, very stupid-looking) sitcom that was shoehorned into that time slot because NBC wanted the ratings. They could have shown it either before or after the ceremony, or even shown it on a different day, but instead they decided to make us wait an hour to see the last 20 minutes of the Olympics (which I never got to see because I wasn't aware that part of it would be shown at midnight, and I'm never up that late, so I didn't know to record it). So that's why it got on my nerves so much, and like I said, NBC only did it for the ratings for their new show; they couldn't care less about what people actually wanted to see. Their coverage of the Olympics sucks anyway, but they have exclusive rights to broadcast them until 2020, so we Americans are stuck with them and their antics until then.

/rant

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
I hate when I have to go offline and I cant tell anyone... It makes me feel like theyll think I ditched them -_-

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
My really annoying brother. I dunno what did I even do to him and yet he fights me for no reason. I also really hate the fact that he can't leave me alone when I have to be by myself and I ALWAYS let him be whenever he wants to be. Now I feel bad about it.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
My really annoying brother. I dunno what did I even do to him and yet he fights me for no reason. I also really hate the fact that he can't leave me alone when I have to be by myself and I ALWAYS let him be whenever he wants to be. Now I feel bad about it.

My sister's even worse. She deliberately points out peoples' imperfections and makes arguments whenever she can. That, and she cuts others off, drowns them out, never let's anyone else get a say, and she calls it biased.

What grinds my gears? My old landlady's granddaughter. Because she always did crappy recolours of all my pictures of Hamtaro. Usually when I wasn't looking, she would colour over them, then save them. That really ticked me off so one day I yelled at her. What she did next was kinda immature for her age at the time (she was 9), she stormed out of the house and screamed "Naannnnaaa!!!! Autumn's being a meanie to me!"

Chili

When I'm at a restaurant these two teenage girls kept laughing and hitting the back of the seat with their back and it was getting annoying. They have to have some manners.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
When I'm at a restaurant these two teenage girls kept laughing and hitting the back of the seat with their back and it was getting annoying. They have to have some manners.
I would habe turned around and slapped them in the face, lol, no I would have done
exactly what they were doing so that they wouldbe just as annoyed as I was then they would stop.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Tv shows that have a person leave in the last season and then the last episode we find out that it was just a dream or a book or something where it turns out the character never actually left that can get annoying and also when people don't respect your opinions that gets annoying

lidaboy

procrastina...
ARROGANT...LITTLE... MOTHER*******...KIDS. they seriously take the mick. they can go up to a complete stranger insult them and feel no shame. i mean one kid was on his bike derpin about while at the same time i was talking to my friends minding my own business when he went out of his way and bumped into me for no reason. without even the slightest hint of sorryness he said dont touch my jacket it costs more than your house (because his jacket was hanging off his bike) and the funny thing was it looked like some plain old trampy jacket. i'm telling you i raged on that day more than any human ever had

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Popular people that like all the pop stars and want to be like them, then go wear what everyone else is wearing/hate on people trying to be original.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Popular people that like all the pop stars and want to be like them, then go wear what everyone else is wearing/hate on people trying to be original.

You're hating people for their life choices because they're hating an alternative life choice.

huh.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I have a new one now.
You really don't want to tell your feelings to people. But when I told them via fb, they all got mad at me and ignore me -.- .