• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really grinds my gears

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Talking about endings, I don't like happy ones in anime, games and films.

I don't know, they seem too unrealistic to me.

I typically only like happy endings if they're "natural", so to speak. That means no dei ex machina that leads to an ending or anything stupid like that.

Nyula

i like razors
So do I. Watching newer movies is a flip of a coin now days.
I don't even bother most of the time. All you need to do is watch the trailer and think of the tropes and conventions* of films to know how 90% of them work out.

*i.e., that's the mild-mannered and reluctant Caucasian male lead, he's the hero who will fall in love with the sassy, white-female lead. The hero has a best friend who is a token black guy who makes jokes and speaks with a funny accent.

Thecatteam

I hate snoring. Because I can't fall asleep if someone is snoring, and then it totally ruins the next day.