• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really grinds my gears

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
and how europeans add a pointless letter to words......a U in color? really?

Erm... I wouldn't hate them for using alternate spellings of words, I'd just hate them if they insisted that their spelling or pronunciation was correct.

-Nator-

People who think whatever they do is the best compared to everyone else (e.g having a certain dish they cooked up).

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
People who think whatever they do is the best compared to everyone else (e.g having a certain dish they cooked up).

To be fair, maybe they cook it so often that such a reaction is second nature to them. As in, "I've cooked this so much that nobody could possibly make it better than I can!" :/

wc662

Green Goblin
people that have it so good they cry and ***** and whine if they can't have it their EXACT way (picture some spoiled **** getting a brand new sports car for their birthday, "BUT IT'S NOT THE RIGHT ONE BAAAAAAAW!")

And stuck up *** people that think they're too good for this or that. People that feel they have some sort of sense of entitlement just because they're rich or whatever.

and homophobes and racists as stated above

Last edited:

-Nator-

people that have it so good they cry and ***** and whine if they can't have it their EXACT way (picture some spoiled **** getting a brand new sports car for their birthday, "BUT IT'S NOT THE RIGHT ONE BAAAAAAAW!")

And stuck up *** people that think they're too good for this or that. People that feel they have some sort of sense of entitlement just because they're rich or whatever.

and homophobes and racists as stated above

I couldn't agree more with this.

The average 10 year old today: IPhone, IPad, 3DS, PS Vita, 360, PS3, 60 inch flat screen HD TV, their own laptop etc.

10 years ago: Pokemon cards

funrush

Elite Beat Agent
I couldn't agree more with this.

The average 10 year old today: IPhone, IPad, 3DS, PS Vita, 360, PS3, 60 inch flat screen HD TV, their own laptop etc.

10 years ago: Pokemon cards
5 Years ago: PS2, Wii, 36-inch HD TV, DS (or Gameboy), computer.
That's what it was for me. I shared all of those with other family members except for the DS and Gameboy.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
People who spout a bunch of bigoted things, but then backtrack by saying, "Oh, I'm not racist (or homophobic, etc.)! I have [insert minority here] friends!!"

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner

Eh, they were probably raised to think that way. It says something about the environment in which they grew up in. :/

It's most likely that they just don't take the time to think of other people who aren't as fortunate as them.

wc662

Green Goblin
People who spout a bunch of bigoted things, but then backtrack by saying, "Oh, I'm not racist (or homophobic, etc.)! I have [insert minority here] friends!!"

ahahahah oh yea gotta love that one; usually when you hear someone saying that it almost definetly confirms the fact they are racist (or at least a little subconciously)

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face

Like the families on MTV's Sweet 16. My gawd does that show irritate the f*** out of me. Does it even air anymore?

I don't like those players on Pokemon TCGO that run around in novice and curb stomp noobs. I guess there's enough guys with Darkai/Hydreigon or Keldo/Blastoise in both "tiers" that it doesn't even matter.

ahahahah oh yea gotta love that one; usually when you hear someone saying that it almost definetly confirms the fact they are racist (or at least a little subconciously)

I would like to say that I don't really say "racist" things, but my friends and I like to give each other a hard time. I tell my hispanic friend to clean, and she retaliates by telling me to shave my dick (I'm a lesbian, and she always calls me a man). We aren't saying these things to be mean, we just like teasing each other, and nothing is off limits. That means sometimes I'll say something as a joke to someone of said race, and forget that not everyone is used to joking around like this. However, I don't excuse myself by saying its okay and I apologize to them instead of trying to justify my statements. But I'm also aware that there is a line that you don't cross, and certain jokes are off limit between my friends and I.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Dealing with the people in my school, and having long school days -_-