• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really grinds my gears

TwitchyAssTaillow

Don't scare me and keep me from learning how to drive next year! D:

Didn't mean to scare ya like that. XP

It's really not that bad once you learn... and you usually learn how to avoid those situations.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Didn't mean to scare ya like that. XP

It's really not that bad once you learn... and you usually learn how to avoid those situations.

But... the key word is "usually"... D:

I don't want to start learning how to drive and accidentally get into a crash with some drunk maniac who crashes into me!

Hydreigon6507

I got a bag of chips today and guess what? 3/4s OF THE BAG IS FILLED WITH AIR!!! WTF. I know air is needed to make sure the bag functions as needed, but when I get a bag of chips, I expect at least half the bag to have chips, NOT 1/4!!! I bought a bad of chips, NOT A BAG OF AIR!!!!!
I hate it when that happens. I wish they would look for that and actually fill the bag more if that is the case.

TwitchyAssTaillow

But... the key word is "usually"... D:

I don't want to start learning how to drive and accidentally get into a crash with some drunk maniac who crashes into me!
That right there is the many possibilities, but anytime you try a different way of transportation there is always gonna be danger. There has been a recent decline on DUI, but I think the biggest one so far is the texting while driving deal... that one actually is another thing that burns me up.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
That right there is the many possibilities, but anytime you try a different way of transportation there is always gonna be danger. There has been a recent decline on DUI, but I think the biggest one so far is the texting while driving deal... that one actually is another thing that burns me up.

Fortunately, there haven't been too many cases of texting while driving where I live. But who knows... I probably just jinxed myself, and will probably see a million of them tomorrow when my mom drives me to Target. D:

TwitchyAssTaillow

Fortunately, there haven't been too many cases of texting while driving where I live. But who knows... I probably just jinxed myself, and will probably see a million of them tomorrow when my mom drives me to Target. D:
I think you'll be alright. XD

From my experience on the road, I haven't gotten into a single wreck *knocks on wood*. I will admit though, I have gotten one ticket... but that was because I was being dumb and was in a hurry... and I was on a highway known for heavy patrols, ESPECIALLY during the holidays. I so happened to have gotten this Ticket on Memorial Day.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
Hunger and thirst. I hate when there's nothing to eat and no matter how much I drink I'm still thirsty.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I think you'll be alright. XD

From my experience on the road, I haven't gotten into a single wreck *knocks on wood*. I will admit though, I have gotten one ticket... but that was because I was being dumb and was in a hurry... and I was on a highway known for heavy patrols, ESPECIALLY during the holidays. I so happened to have gotten this Ticket on Memorial Day.

To be fair, a lot of officers tend to give out tickets at a faster rate near the end of the month, because supposedly that's when they count up how many tickets they've given. Apparently, they're paid not only on an hourly wage, but also by how many tickets they give a month, or something like that.

TwitchyAssTaillow

To be fair, a lot of officers tend to give out tickets at a faster rate near the end of the month, because supposedly that's when they count up how many tickets they've given. Apparently, they're paid not only on an hourly wage, but also by how many tickets they give a month, or something like that.

Everytime I go on that highway there are people pulled over, patrol hiding on the side of the road, or one coming from behind me... and it startles me too because I think they are coming after me... DX

Scary thing about it is... I haven't seen all that till after my ticket situation.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Everytime I go on that highway there are people pulled over, patrol hiding on the side of the road, or one coming from behind me... and it startles me too because I think they are coming after me... DX

Scary thing about it is... I haven't seen all that till after my ticket situation.

It probably has something to do with the recent increase in penalty for tickets that they supposedly imposed. My dad always complains about them. :/

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Good deal!

Welp... gonna crash for now. I'll post more gear grinding madness on here later.

I see what you did there... crashing, and cars, and sleep... ahahaha...

Yeah, me too. I especially don't like it, though, when I can't force myself to go to sleep. D:

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Ya know what really grinds my gears? How America hardly gets events compared the amount Japan does! I want a team rocket meowth, a meloetta or keldeo or maybe a masuada deoxys and hey why a christmas victini.... but i can't unless i trade away a bunch of my pokes... come on GameFreak please :(