• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really grinds my gears

Any of the latest Music my top 5 hate list is:

1, Jason Derulo (This moron ruined Africa also he can't sing at all)
2, 1D (Do not get me started on these losers)
3, Justin Bieber (12 Yo Girl? no he is 16-17)
4, Guy Sebastian (He is a friggen moron who can't sing at all)
5, Bruno Mars (His song are horrible and while he can sing, his songs are crap)

Seriously what is with music these days? What happened to the likes of Fleetwood Mac or Jimmy Barnes? also I am 14 and yes I not one of he brainless top 40 listeners (Top 40 is more like Bottom 40)

/rant

if you ask me, years of Apartheid was what ruined Africa. but i am sure you're right and Jason was a pretty big factor too.

i dislike it when people mention their age when complaining about pop music. i don't get why people do that. it's not that impressive... is it? idk.

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
Any of the latest Music my top 5 hate list is:

1, Jason Derulo (This moron ruined Africa also he can't sing at all)
2, 1D (Do not get me started on these losers)
3, Justin Bieber (12 Yo Girl? no he is 16-17)
4, Guy Sebastian (He is a friggen moron who can't sing at all)
5, Bruno Mars (His song are horrible and while he can sing, his songs are crap)

Seriously what is with music these days? What happened to the likes of Fleetwood Mac or Jimmy Barnes? also I am 14 and yes I not one of he brainless top 40 listeners (Top 40 is more like Bottom 40)

/rant

I salute you, good sir.

A few girls in my year will simply not shut up EVER about how much they love 1D. One got braces so she could be like Nial or whatever his name is. They all sound the same anyway. They all tell me IRL and over group texting which most people do in my school how I should
go and play in traffic because I prefer dubstep to their precious auto tuned trash that shouldn't even be considered music. Naturally this translates for me as "bash 1D and spam EDM until they verbally abuse me to the point I could legally call ChildLine". Kill me SPPF directioners. ;)

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I salute you, good sir.

A few girls in my year will simply not shut up EVER about how much they love 1D. One got braces so she could be like Nial or whatever his name is. They all sound the same anyway. They all tell me IRL and over group texting which most people do in my school how I should
go and play in traffic because I prefer dubstep to their precious auto tuned trash that shouldn't even be considered music. Naturally this translates for me as "bash 1D and spam EDM until they verbally abuse me to the point I could legally call ChildLine". Kill me SPPF directioners. ;)

I don't even like 1D, but did you really just put them down for liking autotuned music and then say you like dubstep?

What even...?

TheEliteEmpoleon

It grinds my gears when someone, especially a waiter or waitress, doesn't know the difference between blue cheese and ranch. I always get ranch dressing instead of blue cheese, and it annoys me so much.

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
Twilight fantards, Bieber fantards, any-pop-music-in-general fantards, SWAG/YOLO, Gangnam style fantards, narutards, apple fanboys, politicians, people involved in the war between the PS3 and the XBOX360, CoD fantards, Sonic fantards, overly obsessive bronies, people who spend their entire lives playing MMORPG's, gen wunners, people who hate Metroid Other M because of the story and only because of the story, my sister. If you couldn't tell, a LOT of things grind my gears.

ebevan91

Twilight fantards, Bieber fantards, any-pop-music-in-general fantards, SWAG/YOLO, Gangnam style fantards, narutards, apple fanboys, politicians, people involved in the war between the PS3 and the XBOX360, CoD fantards, Sonic fantards, overly obsessive bronies, people who spend their entire lives playing MMORPG's, gen wunners, people who hate Metroid Other M because of the story and only because of the story, my sister. If you couldn't tell, a LOT of things grind my gears.

You just summed up what is wrong with the world in one sentence.

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
I don't even like 1D, but did you really just put them down for liking autotuned music and then say you like dubstep?

What even...?

Everyone is allowed their own opinions. Just I don't like theirs and I'm very hasty at bashing things I don't laugh. One of my IRL friends gives them even more trash-talk about it. It's actually really funny. Sorry. :D

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Inactivity in my Water Type club...

The fact that I made a thread similar to this before the other two were made and now its became obscure

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Weather again messed me today. I was supposed to go to some anime event but sadly, all day it's been raining hard and I've been discouraged to go there. I know I could've gone through the rain and all but no, it just got worse. :mad: Next time then.... I was looking forward to that all week after my exams and all :(

Silent_Vibrava

Fanfiction Writer
What grinds my gears?

1. I was absolutely livid when George Bush Jr. and his administration passed a ban for federal funding to be used on stem cell research. Why? Because they believe a human life begins at conception which, as a biologist, I find completely laughable. So basically, they believe a clump of unfeeling flesh (with as much complexity as a removed tumor) was more important than a suffering child, like my cousin Andrew who was born with a heart condition. They know breathing, feeling children suffer and that stem cell research will help. But they still think that their beliefs and fear of a deity sending them to hell makes it okay to do this. Seriously, only religion can do this. I still get mad thinking about it.

2. That atheists, agnostics, and other non-believers haven't created their own country yet. I seriously think having our own country would be more efficient than having to deal with religious politicians blocking scientific advancements because of their deity. A country's decisions based mostly, if not entirely, on reasoning and logic besides superstition would definitely run things more efficiently. We'd have an economy that runs on scientific and technologic advancements, and would become a powerful influence in no time.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
2. That atheists, agnostics, and other non-believers haven't created their own country yet. I seriously think having our own country would be more efficient than having to deal with religious politicians blocking scientific advancements because of their deity. A country's decisions based mostly, if not entirely, on reasoning and logic besides superstition would definitely run things more efficiently. We'd have an economy that runs on scientific and technologic advancements, and would become a powerful influence in no time.

^This would be amazing.

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
It grinds my gears when a person mistakes me for a girl when I'm clearly wearing boy clothes, yes I have long hair but you can clearly tell i'm a boy! huh, now I know how Noel feels.

Last edited:

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
You completely missed what I was saying.

How? What am I missing here?

EDIT:Ok, I understand now. I wasn't really taking into consideration autotune in some of the music I like. Thanks guys. :)

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
You sir, are a genius, so... who is going to start the Petition?

ebevan91

Going grocery shopping with my mother. Sometimes I volunteer to go help her and holy **** she takes FOREVER. She always reads the packaging/labeling and tends to get whatever is the cheapest, mainly store brands. Sometimes she'll come out of the store with only about 10 items even though she was in there for like 45 minutes.

When me and my dad go grocery shopping, me and him can buy 30-40 items and be out in 30 to 40 minutes.