• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know what really grinds my gears

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
People who say Pacific Rim is an Neon Genesis Evangelion copy

And I agree with Scolipedeluv

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
Things that grind my gears:
1. When people open potato chip bags upside down,
2. When "teachers" give you a workbook and expect you to learn things without even teaching the class,
3. Those pencils that have one side that is graphite, the other side that's completely wooden and unable to write with,
4. Relating to #3, those pencils that won't sharpen at all, no matter what sharpener you try,
5. When radios play the same exact song two-three songs apart,
6. When my friends show me a viral video I've seen weeks before and expect me to laugh,
7. That GF hasn't came out with a Sponge Pokemon yet.

That's just a few off the top of my head :)

When I ask one of my mom a yes or no question and she gives me an unnecessarily long answer.

Last edited:

ebevan91

My internet going out when I need it the most.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Yeah, but fortunately enough it seems that they've managed to work it all out.

Thank god because that would have been a huge pain if they didn't.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Did you know that there's an even more expensive hamburger in las Vegas that goes for 6000$?

I'm just laughing at the description of the 5000$ burger though:

The FleurBurger 5000, as it is called, consists of a Wagyu beef and foie gras burger patty topped with truffle sauce and shaved black truffles, served on a brioche truffle bun. Like its more pricey brethren at The Palms, the FleurBurger is served with a bottle of Bordeaux: a 1995 Chateau Petrus, which typically goes for about $2,500 a bottle. But that's not all! The wine is served in Ichendorf glasses, which you get to take home at the end of the meal.

I'll probably never drink a 1995 Chateau Petrus out of an Ichendorf glass in my life.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The $5000 hamburger. It just makes me so angry that this even exists.

Just looked that up, and wow, that just looks disgusting without looking at the price. Maybe I just don't know food...

For me, it's annoying when you're waiting to get service, and the person giving you instructions doesn't give you accurate instructions. I had to wait for an hour to pick up something from the college administration office, and it turned out that I was supposed to walk in after a 15 minutes wait. Had to wait in line to check in again, and wait for another 15 minutes later. Instructions. Why are they so difficult to give?

Just looked that up, and wow, that just looks disgusting without looking at the price. Maybe I just don't know food...

No, that is legitimately disgusting.

Death Note fanboys.

ebevan91

>professor says the expensive *** textbook for this course is required, if you don't bring it points will be deducted from your grade
>I buy textbook
>professor NEVER uses the textbook that semester

>professor says the expensive *** textbook for this course is required, if you don't bring it points will be deducted from your grade
>I buy textbook
>professor NEVER uses the textbook that semester

Last year the teacher said we needed a textbook for math, doesn't use it for entire year.

ebevan91

What really annoys me is that the bookstores take the retail prices on books, say for example $50 USD and then they turn around and sell the book for $100+.

Yesterday I paid $10 for a $5 Ice-cream, I got $1 change. Now I feel really cheated.

When Twitch or Youtube add new **** before fixing their existing problems.

Peter Quill

star-lord
People who don't respond back to texts.

I mean for the most part I just assume they didn't see it, and if it's something like "what's up" then yeah you don't have to respond whatever. But when I'm asking you a question I'd really appreciate an answer.