• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know when you're bad at Pokemon when...

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
You believe that Lucario in-game is really the incarnation of a Pharoah.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
You think Jynx will strip tease for you in-game.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
You actually thinks that you can surf on the lava in-game.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
You wondered why Flygon should be fly-type when it has wings.

King Sky

League Master
When you trade your only Shiny or Legendary for a Shiny Magikarp thinking it is the best Pokemon in the game, because it is golden, and you don't know that it's shiny.

Lol, that was messed up.

EDIT: OH YEAH! I'M IN KINGDRA'S SIG!!! WHO DA MAN!!!

Hey...^that^ might work as Kingdra's sig too... but I musn't count my Torchics before they hatch...

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
You thinks that Yanma evolves into Vibrava, and then evolves into Megayanma.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
You think that you can fuse all elemental stones and throw in Eevee to get new Pokemon.

King Sky

League Master
When you think Nintendo will release an ego of Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam called Hocus, and it evolves into Pocus.

Oh wow... I smell... like a Muk...