• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know when you're bad at Pokemon when...

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Also when you think you're in a moving van when you bring Wailord and Relicanth to the cave with the braille

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
When you think you can catch a baby Kanghaskan in the Safari Zone.. i wasted at least 10000 money searching for it all day (Blue Version)

Glitch Taimer

I see dumb people
Your bad at pokemon when your pokemon refuses to use the attacks you chose, and instead uses selfdestruct when it is your last pokemon. This happened to me once.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
...When you lose to the wild poochyena/zigzagoon attacking the proffessor.
I tried, and it fled when my HP became red! XD

BlazeShadow

Ryo242

Eating Pokemon...yum
When you don't realize that Sharpedo evolves from Carvanha...
yes...that was me...

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
When you don't realize that Sharpedo evolves from Carvanha...
yes...that was me...

*raises hand* Guilty =P

When you think that Shelgon evolves into Flygon because of their names.

eddy99999990

you ask a claydol if he wants free sunglases

PokeDouglas

Marshtomp Trainer
You catch a Magikarp or Feebas and become widly excited.
Yellow only: You never leave Pallet Town because you're trying to get rid of the yellow monster following you everywhere.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
When you thinks that Sudowoodo is a doggy poopy. XD

When you don't know how to get out of your house at the beginning of the game.

Dude18210

Fear my freaky hair!
When you wonder why you can't play any games on your gamecube with a gba as the controller in your house in R/S/E

TheMoonman

Thinking......
When you're walking around with a poisoned pokemon and think that the screen flashing and weird sounds is a glitch.

It's funny because when I was still new to the Pokemon games, I always thought that when the screen flashed like that and had that beeping sound, I thought my game was gonna go broke :p

Arcanine65

Caliber
the only dumb thing i ever did where i was force to restart a game is in red i had my pokemon up at like in the 60's and i got lost in the cinnabar mansion after closing one to many doors

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
When you try to run away from a trainer- guilty
When you stand in front of the Day Care waiting for the egg.-Hehe not guilty.
When you use a thunder attack on Whiscash.
When you finally get through Victory Road, and without saving or healing your Pokemon, wander into the Elite 4.- Guilty many times.