• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know when you're bad at Pokemon when...

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
You thinks that the Light Type Pokemon exists among other types.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
You give all Protiens to your Shuckle.

jolty jolteon

Jolteon Trainer
when you look for Pichu in RBY because you found it in FR/LG
When you find a Magikarp at level 5 and catch it with the master ball
when you try to give Porygon2 a downgrade to be a Porygon
when you look at Metangs and Metagross' Pokedex after you get Beldum. Notice that Metangs are made when two Beldum come together and try to trade with you're friends with another one.

lame i know im not on my creative side today

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
You gave too much Calcium to Rhydon.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
When you used a team of lvl.100 Magikarp against Elite Four.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Never have a team of Pokemon with only Normal type attacks against Agatha.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
-When you enter a competative battle with Ash's team of Pokemon because you think they're the strongest.

I'm actually planning on doing just that in PBR. Theme teams rock.

By the way, you know you suck when you're naming your Pokémon really stupid and un-clever stuff...like my Blastoise as "Hydro." (I later changed it to the much-more-clever pun "Archie.")

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
When you think that blaziken should have only fire and fighting moves. My friend Daniel actually thinks that. I wonder if he ever tried raising a pinsir? XD

K-os

Bullet Punch
When you use a Charizard with Blast Burn, Fire Blast, Ember, and Hyper Beam.

When you accidently replace Tackle with poisonpowder on your Chicorita/Bulbasaur and saved.
I did that Today xDD

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
You know you can go to the move releaner.

You know that must be impossible to get the legendaries with a Master ball when your not a master

K-os

Bullet Punch
You spend 3 days trying to get into Johto via pallettown on FRLG.

Last edited: