• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know when you're bad at Pokemon when...

K-os

Bullet Punch
Do you mean Jhoto? o_O

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, I mean Johto. Lol. *edits* I feel so stupid XD

When you leave your gameboy on at night waiting for an egg to hatch.

flygonbreloom

The Flygon fanatic
When you play the game it catches on fire, even in underwater.

K-os

Bullet Punch
You stand next to the water with a slowpoke in your party waiting for it to grab a shellder and evolve.

flygonbreloom

The Flygon fanatic
When you accidentally put a Pokemon game in the washing machine and you think it wont work anymore, trust me, it does (Pokemon Red, save game and all, it was retained).

Last edited:

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
When you thought Ther was only 1 Abra in the whole game, and it just kept teleporting away from you and you use your master ball on it thinking it is legendary (Guily, i was 6)
When you try to teach yourself headbutt and hit trees.
When you think the ability "soundroof" means that the pokemon can't hear anything nd you go around town yelling things like "Exploud's SUCK! And they can't hear me! Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!"
When you try going through the game without falsh, especially through Victory road (Guilty, every pokemon game i have played.
When you tell Rayquaza he looks like a sick ekans.
When you think your pokemon can use "the force"

flygonbreloom

The Flygon fanatic
When you try going through the game without falsh, especially through Victory road (Guilty, every pokemon game i have played.
Victory Roads easy w/o flash, if your willing to verse a crap load of Pokemon that is.

*Sigh* You know your bad at Pokemon when your so horrible at the games you clock them.

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
Victory Roads easy w/o flash, if your willing to verse a crap load of Pokemon that is.
I'm not willing though.

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
*CoughfinishitonceflythereafterwardsnevergothereagainCough*

Roeno

You're bad at pokémon
-when you are trying to get into the Viridian Gym the first time when you're in Viridian City.
-when you receive Oak's parcel and you go back in, and wants to buy stuff, but you can't because that shopkeeper keeps on saying: say hi to professor Oak for me. And then you're getting mad and saying things like: say hi to my fist you ****!
-when you lose against your rival in Oak's lab, and you think it's game over.
-When you are trying to get out of your house, but can't because you don't know where the stairs are (happened to my mum in blue).