• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know when you're bad at Pokemon when...

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
When you have problem pronouncing Xatu.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
When you dont want to go into the in-game houses, because you are afraid of disturbing someone

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
You thinks that Mewtwo is an evolved form of Mewtwo.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
When you breed a female/male pokemon and wounder which one is gonna be the baby..

grapefruit

Blaaaargh...
You waste 100 Ultra balls on a Mewtwo with full health

That's what I did and I still caught him.

When you try to get to the Elite Four right after you get to Viridian City for the first time in the game.

Togepi13

When you get so annoyed you throw your gameboy at the wall step on it 10 times and flush the remains down the toilet because you can't get out of the moving truck at the start of the game....

magikarpp

How delightful-- o:
D:

When you release one of your Pokemon because you don't have enough room for another pokemon in your party.
D:
Guilty.
In GSC I released a Bellsprout cos I didn't have enough room for the Togepi egg. xDDD
*didn't know about PC's*

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
Last edited:

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
Sorry for double posting, that link is wrong though, supposed to be a quote. It won't make sense to many people, it's part of my comic. Sorry!

BlazeShadow

When you use your starter as a HM slave.

At the start of FR, you look in the water, then someone pushes you and you drown.

Mew King

It's black magic!
When you go into a dark cave and try to get around and don't have flash......

I do that all the time. I just memorized where to go. Plus I did that with the Dark Cave...or whatever was the one connecting Celadon to Lavender...

Either way:

When the old man lieing down in Viridian still won't get up for you since he still hates you in general...

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
When you get so annoyed you throw your gameboy at the wall step on it 10 times and flush the remains down the toilet because you can't get out of the moving truck at the start of the game....

ROTFL....when you cant fiqure out why you cant get into the flying pkmn gym in hoenn