• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know when you're bad at Pokemon when...

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
When you release one of your Pokemon because you don't have enough room for another pokemon in your party.
D:
Guilty.
In GSC I released a Bellsprout cos I didn't have enough room for the Togepi egg. xDDD
*didn't know about PC's*

You can release from your party? That's new.

My brother did that. xD
And he succeeded. D:
He used my map though. xD

Do it all the time. XD And, try not to double post, use the edit button.
Same goes for Mr Comic Person.com. EDIT.

When you don't know what:
SP.ATK,
SP.DEF
and SPEED are.
*Refers to some thread a while back*.......

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
You don't know how to use the running shoes.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
You pronounce rayquazza rawquazar.

Darkrindle

Now 10% Less Toxin!
You pronounce rayquazza rawquazar.

My friend does that.

When you teach your Mewtwo tackle and growl.

When you create a team of Pikachus saying they're the best pokemon.

When you only train your starter and make it your HM slave. (I'm guilty for this in Blue)

When you run away from every pokemon including Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave saying "I haven't gotten to the boss pokemon yet, where is he?!"

Z_N-Freak

I <3 Samus Aran
You know when you're bad at Pokemon when...

.... you do a electric attack against a ground pokémon, lol

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
You know when you are bad at pokemon when your Shuckle is the strongest member of your team.

WarthogDemon

<-- La Foam
When you think the Proffessors are all brothers and sisters because they are all named after trees!

They're . . . not? O_____O

Soooooooooooo guilty. .__.

I should add one.

When you stay around in someone's house just to see if people ever use a bathroom.

Last edited: