• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You Know You Like Anime Too Much When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic Elf Ivy

131) You force yourself to cry thinking your tears will turn into jewels (Yu Yu Hakasho)
132) You start sailing the ocean thinking you'll find a treasure called one piece (One Piece)
133) You gather 7 large dimonds thinking that they're chaos emeralds (Sonic X)
134) You think that just by consentrating on something you'll cause it to catch fire (Witch Hunter Robin)

That's all I got. Anyone else have anything?

Blues

Monkey Dragon
135) When ever you put a game into you DS, you say "Battlechip, DS game! Slot in!" or something along those lines (RockMan.exe)

136) You turn your sword backwards and vow to not kill (Rurouni Kenshin)

Angelic Elf Ivy

137) You put on a cheesie costume and think no one can tell who you really are. (Megaman)
138) You start chanting Mew Mew style, Mew Mew grace. Mew Mew power in your face. (Mew Mew Power)
139) You start yelling Ravolution when ever you get into a fight (Rave Master)
140) You think you can fire ka ma ha ma ha waves from your hands (DBZ, Dragon Ball, & DBGT)

CoolTrainerTerry

Rising Trainer
141) You have deep conversations with your friends about a certain characters development or plot points.
142) You wait outside a book store or video store until it opens when a new manga or anime DVD comes up.
143) You shout out B-Da Fire when ever you play marbles. (Battle B-Daman)

Last edited:

Blues

Monkey Dragon
144) You throw your shoe at the t.v. when watching anime and yell "That didn't happen in the manga!"

145) You name yourself after a certain anime character.

Sailor Universe

Vroom vroom!
Oops... I do almost everything on this list! ^^;;;

146) You're in love with an anime character.
147) You look in your garbage can every morning to see if there is a baby inside (Tokyo Godfathers)
148) You've named your pet after an anime character.
149) You're hoping that your favourite anime character will come alive (heck, I do!) and you actually think that you see him/her on the street.
That's all I can come up with.

Angelic Elf Ivy

150) You start thinking that an evil digital creature has or will take(n) over all the worlds computers (digimon)
151) You start covering the palm of your right hand with 'sacred beeds' thinking that there's a black hole there (inuyasha)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
152) The loss of your Anime-related collectibles would be a serious financial blow.

153) Your big dreams of winning the lottery involve revamping your neighborhood, and hiring actors and costume designers so you could play the Anime in question for real.

154) You automatically assume that any voice you can't identify right away must be the Narrator. (SPC)

155) You've actually tried using nose hair as weapons.

156) You've hit people with a guitar in an attempt to make a robot come out of their head.

157) You've been to Comic-Con and have dressed as a popular Anime character.

158) You've tried to make a D20 system, using your favorite Anime...

159) ...and play it on a regular basis with your friends to fine-tune the game.

160) You've learned and mastered the Japanese language, just so you could compare the Japanese Episodes of an Anime to its dub counterpart...

161) ...and constantly pick apart dubs of shows such as One Piece and Pokemon whenever a new episode airs.

162) Getting back on the D20 topic, you consider the DM of ANY game to be the Narrator, and call him/her as such.

163) You've compared powerful Anime characters to the Gods from D&D (For instance, the Legendary Pokemon)...

164) ...and have come up with good reasons for the comparisons.

Blues

Monkey Dragon
165) You strap your i-Pod to your arm like the new PET (RockMan.exe Beast)

166) You get mad when the character in your game doesn't appear on your shoulder and talk to you (RockMan.exe Beast again)

M

Mr Mag

167) You try and sync with your car.
168) You think driving naked will make you a better driver.
169) You Keep checking you your fridge to see if theres a penguin inside.
170) You buy 3 computers and call them melchoir caspar and balthzar(SP).
171) ... you name the network or domian the Magi.
172) Whenever you hear patter blue you think an angel is attacking.
173) You are suspicious of people with red eyes.
174) You believe that you have an ATField.
175) ... and have tried to manipulate it.
176) You try and find Tokyo-2 and Tokyo-3 on a map
177) You believe that the next stage of evoultion is to become LCL.
178) You try and breath in orange water.
179) You believe that second impact happened and the govnment are covering it up.
180) You will never have 5 kids as you believe that the 5th child will be an angel

As you can guess all of these are from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Kyoto-chan

181) You throw popcorn at your TV/computer after you find out that there's a filler before one of the most important parts in the anime! =OOO

182) You go crazy whenever you find another fanboy/girl of your favorite bishie.

Kanta-chan

Kyoto-chan said:
181) You throw popcorn at your TV/computer after you find out that there's a filler before one of the most important parts in the anime! =OOO

182) You go crazy whenever you find another fanboy/girl of your favorite bishie.
xD Good ones.

183) You send in Megaman to kill off the viruses killing your computer. x_x; (Megaman NT Warrior)

184) You try to build a steam-powered unicycle to win a bike race. (Steamboy)

185) A fly is bothering you, so you try to transmute it to the wall. (Full Metal Alchemist)

186) When you see a fat man in a trench coat, you scream "It's Porco Rosso!!". (Porco Rosso, obviously. XD)

187) You yell "Believe it!" when trying to make a point. (Naruto)

I daresay, this is rather fun! =D

Kanta-chan

CC said:
I daresay, this is rather fun! =D
:D

- - -

188) You take a Naruto character test.

189) You take a Cardcaptor Sakura character test.

190) You start taking [insert anime here] character test.

Hidden Mew

Fog Trainer
This does look like fun. :)

191) You do or agree with at least half of the things on this list.

192) You check this list everyday to see if someone else made a really good post.

193) You start to think that you'll scream if you can't watch your favorite anime shows anymore.

194) You cry for months whenever you hear of your favorite anime series ends or hear of it ending.

195) You take "a certain amine's" personality test.

196) You do which anime character would be your boy/girlfriend quiz.

That's all I can think of for now.
;249-d; ;146; ;225; ;182; ;059; ;160;​
I am hidden, yet I am in front of you.​

Last edited:
Er, I've actually taken a few character tests. ^^;; *ahem* In any case . . .

197.) You try and gain control of your body hair to use as a weapon. (Bo^7)

198.) You paint crazy patterns all over your face for your driver's license picture. (Naruto)

199.) You're afraid go on a flight that passes over the Adriatic Sea, on the grounds that "air-pirates" will attack you. (Porco Rosso)

And, the ever-ominous # 200.) You try to talk to the suits of armour at the museum, wondering why they don't answer. (Full Metal Alchemist)

Hey, they can't all be winners! XD

Kanta-chan

Yes! 200+ on the list! ^^

201) You dye your hair gold, purple, and black. Then you spike it up with gel. [Yu-Gi-Oh]

202) You drool over your bishies.

TrueBlue_Swablu

<-- Kawaiiness
204) You scream/faint/both when you see a cute guy....(me for an example)
205) You get kicked out of chatrooms for talking about anime too much..(ahem)
206) You grow your nails long and sharpen them and uses them as a weapon (ahem)
thats...all i can think of right now

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
207) You belive that by eating a fruit you might gain powers (one piece)
208) You think you are able to learn nen by meditating each day (Hunter x Hunter)
209) You dress up as a clown and stalk little kids (Hunter X Hunter)
210) You try to look around you and through things all at once (Naruto)
211) You hate 4kids (general)

Status
Not open for further replies.