• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you text too much when...

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I rarely even use my cell phone in general. =/

At the moment it's sitting on the table upstairs, gathering dust.

Me neither. I think mine is currently... Oh yeah, my gran borrowed it ;).

Warped Reflection

I wonder how long this person must be awake a day. I mean, i don't no anyone that has that many in one month, I don't even get close to that amount.

Nostalgic Hybrid

Judged By Username
I was never much of a text mongering myself, but it's good to get simple messages across. I couldn't imagine using it that much, as I hate the keypad on my phone, and often have 'derr' moments as I'm using it. I'm fond of QWERTY.

BUT KIDS THESE DAYS.
I shouldn't talk, because I mentally molest my computer tower.

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
Wow, some SPPf users (and a lot of teenagers) send and receive hundreds of text messages a month. The number of text messages I've sent last year can be counted on one hand.

Last edited:

mew801

This is just sad. Who does that, I mean seriously, she must have no life, she must just sit there and txt all day everyday. She must txt spam a whole lot, or maybe she did it for a bet or something. I will send a max of around 1500 a month. No where near as much as this girl. I feel sorry for her parents.

Super Anchovie

Part of Your World
I'm pretty sure that I haven't gotten any credit on my phone for like, two months.

Wooh.

Let alone any texts for about 3 months.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
I don't think I text too much... :/ But I can potentially send 2000+ amount of texts per month and I've sent 2000+ a week and a half before the month ends... :/

That mgiht be a lot to some people, but to others not much. I don't text as much nowadays though. Instead I choose to be an MSN bum. 8D

Yogurt

This is why I don't use cellphones.

How do you live?

Heh people. It's sometimes easier to text than to call. 14,000 might be a little over but I hardly ever talk on the phone. I usually just text it out.

Last edited:

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
xD It costs me $3.00 a month...

How do you live?

Heh people. It's sometimes easier to text than to call. 14,000 might be a little over but I hardly ever talk on the phone. I usually just text it out.

Agreed. I mean if you just need a one word answer or something its so much faster to text that to call. Also its a way of talking throughout the day instead of just a 5min convo.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Whoa, I don't even get five texts in a month that much (Unless I text them), how many friends and families does she exactly have?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
She must have some nasty repetitive strain injuries in her thumb.

I hardly ever use my phone, so this would seem weird to me if my mother hadn't discovered the wonders of mobile phones. I did, however use £60 worth of credit when I went to Austria with my school. I was just the teeniest bit homesick.

Last edited:
My god, that's a lot of texts.

I'm one of the few teenage Americans that doesn't own a cellphone.

Jason-Kun

My unlimited cst like $20 dollars a month...I barely crack 1k though. Damn this kid must teach me her skills.

Doti

Wat
Wow, this is ridiculous. I had an idea of how much kids these days love texting, but I think 14k texts a month is when you get to the point when it's just not a healthy way of social communication.

Might just be the fact that my cell remains practically untouched all, day, so I have some trouble understanding this. =/