• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You know you text too much when...

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
Tooooo much for me a lot of texting is 30 per month.

Haxon22

iJerk
Wow, well obv. she must be popular to have that much text messages.

[converanga]

converse + manga
pssh 14000 please! okay last summer me and my friendz drank like 2 liters of coffee each and plugged in our phones and txted for like two days straight..i think it said 16000...i beat them by 2000!! ;P (that included all the txted besides that day two incase someone trys to calculate that and its likeeee not physicaly possible lolzzz)

SPPF is better than texting for me any day.

amazing, i would have thought thAT someone might get sick of typeing

'h! QT'
and
'liek lawl'

all day.......

Cipher

Nothing to be done
lol u no u r txting 2 much when...

I don't get all that many texts per month (maybe between 30 and 40), but I still have a social life. I just call or use Facebook. I also make sure that all my texts have perfect grammar, including capital letters, which is easy thanks to T9.

I have never sent a text message in my life. I never made the effort to even figure out how.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Yeah, and also they're convenient for organizing activities, meeting up with people, asking quick questions, and using the T9 input system, good grammar is completely feasible. Sounds stupid, right?

Seriously, some people abuse it, but there's no reason to denounce the entire concept, despite how rebelious you think that makes you look.

Josiah

is your favorite
Yeah, and also they're convenient for organizing activities, meeting up with people, asking quick questions, and using the T9 input system, good grammar is completely feasible. Sounds stupid, right?

Seriously, some people abuse it, but there's no reason to denounce the entire concept, despite how rebelious you think that makes you look.
I agree. I just wish that people would put all the information you need in one message instead of making you ask for it. That's why I generally prefer actual conversations.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
meh I use it as a way for quick communication or talking when I can't actually be loud. But I'm with Cipher, T9 is great for texting and more people should use it

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
My GAWD... I think I've sent a grand total of... maybe 12 texts in my life. None for like 2 years either. I perfer to IM, chat, email, message or oh I don't know see people in person. I'm not dissing anyone with that last one, just 14,000... she must have collected #'s then locked herself in her room. O_O

bluesonic1

Bird, Wolf, Dragon~
O.O Some kid in California sent over 14,000 text messages in one month! http://www.sync-blog.com/sync/2009/01/kid-sends-14528.html

Worked it out... If the girl slept for 10 hours, it would work out to her texting 30 times every hour. o_O

Jesus. -_-'

This pathetic or what?

Wow that's crazy. I have a 2000 text a month plan and only once I've reached the 2000 mark.... 2 days before it recurred. I don't usually get near the 2000 mark anyway o.0

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
I only send about...30-50 a month? I prefer...I prefer...

I prefer my socialization on the net 8D

That, or being alone :p

Well, I'm not really a loner, but I'm very selective, you see...